The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Islamist attack in Paris 13-11-15

j_jza80

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it'll be a surprise, the illegal passport trade must be rife on the migration trails into Europe.

I wonder how they can verify Syrians details when they're applying for asylum? One assumes the Syrian civil service probably isn't doing much at the moment.

Have people stopped saying we should shut the borders and blaming this all on refugees yet? All of the people identified and suspects arrested so far? French.

ISIS/Da'esh aren't even particularly religious (http://www.thenation.com/article/what-i-discovered-from-interviewing-isis-prisoners/). Yes they'll vaguely claim that they're fighting for Islam, but it's bollocks, their intention is merely to incite more racial hatred and divide. Guess what you're doing by re-sharing all these posts on social media? Yup perpetuating their cause. Well done.

They've been forcing Yarzidi's to convert to Islam under the threat of a horrific death. They force everyone under their influence to live by the most barbaric religious laws.

They don't differentiate between religion and politics, to them it is one and the same. As is the way with all religious zealots, they willingly overlook the fact that they themselves are breaking their own laws because it is for the 'greater good' (the greater good)

I doubt it'll be a surprise, the illegal passport trade must be rife on the migration trails into Europe.

I wonder how they can verify Syrians details when they're applying for asylum? One assumes the Syrian civil service probably isn't doing much at the moment.

I can go on Facebook now and order us all a fake Syrian passport if you like. Something like £100 each. Like you say not surprising and possibly rife.

They've been forcing Yarzidi's to convert to Islam under the threat of a horrific death. They force everyone under their influence to live by the most barbaric religious laws.

They don't differentiate between religion and politics, to them it is one and the same. As is the way with all religious zealots, they willingly overlook the fact that they themselves are breaking their own laws because it is for the 'greater good' (the greater good)

The groups that liberated Sanjir over the past week have discovered a mass grave (100+) of Yazidi women and girls. Absolutely barbaric but it's what they do. It's why the west must separate them and see them for the sub human creatures they are.

The groups that liberated Sanjir over the past week have discovered a mass grave (100+) of Yazidi women and girls. Absolutely barbaric but it's what they do. It's why the west must separate them and see them for the sub human creatures they are.

"sub human" is an accurate description and by hook or by crook this must be stopped, nevertheless, from personal experience I can confirm that similar means of control happens in discreet forms here in U.K.

https://www.change.org/p/tom-pursglove-public-enquiry-into-civil-services-use-of-gas-chambers-and-sleep-deprivation-torture?recruiter=366287524&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

I suspect what Hollande actually means is a few token extra bombs to keep his poll ratings from collapse. If he were serious, he would be suggesting a full scale ground war, something France is ill equipped for.

They are, of course able to invoke Article 5 of NATO - Collective Defence - just as the USA did in the wake of 9/11.

I suspect what Hollande actually means is a few token extra bombs to keep his poll ratings from collapse. If he were serious, he would be suggesting a full scale ground war, something France is ill equipped for.

They are, of course able to invoke Article 5 of NATO - Collective Defence - just as the USA did in the wake of 9/11.

Exactly that.

Like last night for example bombing Raqqa, supported by US Intel (on the ground maybe).

Of course the question is why if these targets were known why weren't they taken out before, but there you go.

Of course the question is why if these targets were known why weren't they taken out before, but there you go.

Its a complete farce.

According to Einstein the definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

We have waged Bush's and Blair's war against terrorism for 20 years and where did it get us = in a far more dangerous place than before.

Perhaps someone can help educate me on why we care so much about Kuwaitis as per my post here..

Its a complete farce.

According to Einstein the definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

We have waged Bush's and Blair's war against terrorism for 20 years and where did it get us = in a far more dangerous place than before.

Perhaps someone can help educate me on why we care so much about Kuwaitis as per my post here..

Multiple choice answer in my opinion.

Main answer would be to assert control over the region and prevent Saddam from getting confident enough to then attack Saudi, a key ally for the US.

Then you've got humanitarian reasons, and it might have had something to do with oil. But mostly territorial, imho.

It's gone to the point now where's always going to be terrorism, particular when world powers play chess or experiment with other countries. The US and Russia made a right mess of the middle East. Iirc Iraq and Afghanistan in the 60s/70s was a very modern, cultured and "westernised" place. I actually think my grandfather took a holiday to Afghanistan at some point during that time.

We killed off Al Qaeda, Taliban and now working on Daesh... Who's going to be the next terrorist group?

Agreed Cered unfortunately.

It's a war that cannot and will not be won. The West can't give up but you can't help thinking we need a rethink.

Would be interested to know how many men who've watched their families burn as a result of off target air strikes have been tempted by Daesh.