TT on Ebay £2995

trebor69

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doubt he'll get that for it. TT Auto Supra with a list of problems and 290,000 miles - It'll either get broken or the price will keep coming down. He's got a fair way to go in terms of lowering the asking price before he gets to what he paid for it.

It's a nacker simple as that.

Does he declare that he's basically a salesman to HMRC?

Because as far as I'm aware as soon as you buy to sell on at a profit they see you as a trader!

Very true, and I'm suprised with how people are these days someone has not told them about him. Fair play to him if he has told them but that is very unlikely lol

Does it matter? Surely that's up to him?

Yes, £1250 profit and not disclosing faults isn't great. If you lot started asking me if I paid tax on all the cars I fix, I'd tell you to p*ss off!

Waiting to see Roger pop up and ask to see his accounts...

Nice to see he holds the community in such high regard. What an insult!

I did think that, and knowing that we'd all seen it on here as someone allegedly was feeding back screenshots as he's banned. I did type something out to reply to his ad, but figured someone else would wade in anyway and I couldn't be arsed.

If you lot started asking me if I paid tax on all the cars I fix, I'd tell you to p*ss off!

thats the issue with Cash in hand - if we were to embrace a cashless society then it will be easier to clamp down on tax cheats :)

- - - Updated - - -

It it gets sold for parts then be intresting to see what milage the engine gets sold with on it :p

60K - the magic Japanese number

thats the issue with Cash in hand - if we were to embrace a cashless society then it will be easier to clamp down on tax cheats :)

- - - Updated - - -

60K - the magic Japanese number

That's great, but this is about a car sale