The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 black/black build

Guest 1/1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks for the "positive" comments and I'm not stupid I have the build sheet and it has factory rear drums with surprised me too but it is what it is. And to the Gallo bs I'm not stupid guys I just don't have much experience with supras. Also to let all you haters know I'm 16 and have a limited budget I don't have a job besides under the table parting out sc300s. For some reason the sight won't let me post pictures of it but it is a bare rolling shell at the moment due to the previous owner had intended on making it a race car. Trust me I wish it was a hardtop tt car but they aren't easy to find where I am from let alone a mk4 period.

We already pretty much guessed all of that to be honest.

Penniless, clueless and delusional.

Well thanks for the "positive" comments and I'm not stupid I have the build sheet and it has factory rear drums with surprised me too but it is what it is. And to the Gallo bs I'm not stupid guys I just don't have much experience with supras. Also to let all you haters know I'm 16 and have a limited budget I don't have a job besides under the table parting out sc300s. For some reason the sight won't let me post pictures of it but it is a bare rolling shell at the moment due to the previous owner had intended on making it a race car. Trust me I wish it was a hardtop tt car but they aren't easy to find where I am from let alone a mk4 period.

We can tell you haven't got a clue, as you come on here slate one of the best and one of the most expensive cars on here by saying yours is better but you don't have a clue about these cars ?

I think you should say sorry to Stevem and don't be surprised if you get told where to go, then go away think about what you done, start your build and come back and try again but if your going to be a bitch on her then just stay away mate

Good luck

All these haters hating on a 16 year old with no money, what's wrong with you people. :D

We can tell you haven't got a clue, as you come on here slate one of the best and one of the most expensive cars on here by saying yours is better but you don't have a clue about these cars ?

I think you should say sorry to Stevem and don't be surprised if you get told where to go, then go away think about what you done, start your build and come back and try again but if your going to be a bitch on her then just stay away mate

Good luck

Tea boy getting big and telling little boys off!

Alright guys i'm sorry, as i said i'm not the most familiar with mkiv supras, i'm sorry for dissing peoples cars and i have apologized. The guy i bought the from took all the brakes off and told me the rears were drums, now i understand and sorry for me being stupid haha. I have all the brakes from a mkiv and i need to transfer them over from a sc300 parts car they were on. I'm focusing on the body work and dents the car has and needs then buying a engine and trans for it.

What exactly did I miss here??

From reading the last 5 pages it's just people bashing a teenager because he didn't like someone else's car?? (I think his first post had been edited by the time I came to read this?)

I believe his first post was telling Steve M that his car is not a proper build compared to what he is doing; it had the snowball effect of annoying people :D

Yes I admit I did say it isn't a true ground up build but I never trash talked his car, I love the thing and I am truly sorry for saying that and I wish I hadn't said it.

Btw the 1/1 is in America I don't mean to anger anybody because of that, there is probably some like mine somewhere else in the world but not this continent.

Ok I have a body question, the bottom of the rear fenders have a crease from the factory and the fool who owned the car last had hit it with a hammer to take them out. How would you guys suggest getting that back?