The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 black/black build

Guest 1/1

......most wouldn't consider the n/a to be a proper supra, no matter wtf you do to it or how many options it came with.

That's a tad harsh, so anyone with a n/a, na-t, na-tt, single turbo conversion or V8 conversion e.t.c. does not own a 'proper' supra - only stock TTs are 'proper'? Ok from a purist's point of view I suppose.

Edited by cushti (see edit history)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a tad harsh, so anyone with a n/a, na-t, na-tt, single turbo conversion or V8 conversion e.t.c. does not own a 'proper' supra - only stock TTs are 'proper'? Ok from a purist's point of view I suppose.

Not talking about stock cars Cushti, only comparing projects based on N/A's to those based on TT's.

Compare prices for similarly spec'd cars from both camps & you'll see it for yourself.

Ive already seen it, didnt have the words to describe what i was seeing and feeling... The hurts... Congratulations however to 1/1 for being at this moment the most talked about person on the forum.. For all the wrong reasons.. Look forward to seeing you at some meets [emoji106]

Well thanks for the "positive" comments and I'm not stupid I have the build sheet and it has factory rear drums with surprised me too but it is what it is. And to the Gallo bs I'm not stupid guys I just don't have much experience with supras. Also to let all you haters know I'm 16 and have a limited budget I don't have a job besides under the table parting out sc300s. For some reason the sight won't let me post pictures of it but it is a bare rolling shell at the moment due to the previous owner had intended on making it a race car. Trust me I wish it was a hardtop tt car but they aren't easy to find where I am from let alone a mk4 period.

I guess I joined this sight for all the wrong reasons and thought someone would actually be able to help me but I guess not so this is my last post.

If you dont have much experience with Supra's, dont you think its abit harsh to come on here and slate someone else's pride and joy?

Thats like me slating a member of your family that I've never met.

Someone would HAVE helped you, but your being a complete tool and not helping yourself.

Site.

The word is site.

How do you get to sixteen years of age without coming to terms with that small fact?

And Supras have drums for the handbrake integrated into the rear disks.

Now there's two helpful things to get you rolling.

If you do decide to post again I recommend it is in the form of an apology to the member you insulted with your ignorance.

Otherwise don't let the door hit you in the face as you leave bass ackward.

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)

Site.

The word is site.

How do you get to sixteen years of age without coming to terms with that small fact?

And Supras have drums for the handbrake integrated into the rear disks.

Now there's two helpful things to get you rolling.

If you do decide to post again I recommend it is in the form of an apology to the member you insulted with your ignorance.

Otherwise don't let the door hit you in the face as you leave bass ackward.

DISKS?! The word is DISCS! :p

Guest Nicholas
I guess I joined this sight for all the wrong reasons and thought someone would actually be able to help me but I guess not so this is my last post.

Sadly not, we're mostly here to mock you till you leave :sly::innocent::violin::bye: