The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oldest active member?

listy

I was 18 when I had my first Supra :D but only a mkiii turbo and then I had a mkiv TT6 at 19 (admittedly Dad started a new policy with me as a "named" driver so I could afford it lol)

and here I am at 27 iv still got the same amount of gears in my Supra as the Supra I had when I was 19 but one less turbo ;) hehe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest when this club first started supras where very expensive cars

What was the average age then?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL i remember him, didnt he admit to being younger and unable to drive?

It was all a pipe dream or something iirc, never had a license or anything :rlol:

It was all a pipe dream or something iirc, never had a license or anything :rlol:

yeah ellis even paid for the membership iirc , was nice when i was young having dreams , now its just a reality check wife kids / baby work ,work, work, work on supra , work, work , work .

You cross dressing whipper-snapper of course I'm still around- not sure if still active tho

Surely you're due a medical soon aren't you? Isn't it this stage of life where each year you 'hope' you're allowed to keep your license :D

- - - Updated - - -

Calebharry was the New Zealand kid. His 26 page thread link is somewhere in the Greatest threads ever thread.

I've just turned 21. Do you own a Supra? If so which model and engine size? A 3.0 N/A for me is £1400... interested to see how much your insurance is mate?

Yes I do indeed, I've got a UK spec 3.0 TT Auto, currently off the road (SORN) But planning to insure it this summer once I complete my Law Degree.

Now brace yourself for the quotes that I've received so far! :taped:

I win....

16/06/1994 :eyebrows:

:innocent:

Does anyone still have a supra from the begining so around 20 years ownership

Think mine is one of the longest continual ownership of the very same Supra. Purchased it in Spring of 1998 so that's 17 years.

It was just 2 years old then - purchase price £20k with 22k miles. That's a todays equivalent price of £32,540.

Think mine is one of the longest continual ownership of the very same Supra. Purchased it in Spring of 1998 so that's 17 years.

It was just 2 years old then - purchase price £20k with 22k miles. That's a todays equivalent price of £32,540.

17 years wow thats impressive :) a very nice supra it is too and in the best colour ;)

Yes I do indeed, I've got a UK spec 3.0 TT Auto, currently off the road (SORN) But planning to insure it this summer once I complete my Law Degree.

I thought I might be the youngest tt owner, :(

I got my tt6 just a week before my 22nd birthday as a treat to myself, it's nice to see such a variation in ages within the community

Hi Guys

My first TT was a 1993 auto bought in 1999, at the tender age of 18 then got a NA with 4000km on the clock with one jap owner and i still have that to this day, had that for 16 years now,also got a nice 1994 standard TT6 about 3 years ago and hoping to add a nice areotop to the family soon:D

:scared:

There's 2 Getrag conversions a year you couldn't afford.

attachment.php?attachmentid=200340&d=1429635847

Edit: Oops, that came out big? :think: