The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What have you done to your Supra today..?

MRX

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got like a billion pics of your car cuz you keep sending me them lol here are some...

Anyway im just working on my dash panels, having them done in satin black, I have recently just bought some

UK Brakes

Defi Gauges

Stock BOV Del (end cap blocks)

Thank u naz.....I still have yet to figure out how to upload them....could possibly be a setting on my phone I need to change....or buy a.pc..

Walked past on way to work

Walked past when got home

Got a look both times

Got your pads today(will sort with you soon) hopefully, that will cheer you up a bit [emoji3] no rush sorting me out. Might need some help when karen's brakes need doing [emoji57]

Gaskets for water pump arrived (thanks Paul@Whifbitz) so began rebuilding today, pump back on and cam belt all back together. Following on from earlier comments re my Crank Pulley and a closer inspection, I believe it needs replacing.

See the pic for a crack all way round -

That's kind of stumped my progress for today so i investigated an oil leak. Looks to be coming from the pressure sensor -

If it is the sensor can i replace an o-ring or is it a new sensor job?

Cheers

OK, so today I re-assembled with a new crank pulley and a new oil pressure switch. Fired it up and all was super duper....

... until I looked underneath to check for leaks etc. Where I had been cleaning it showed there is a leak from from front crank seal area. Looks i'll have to strip it down for a third time next weekend and put a new seal in -

Bollox....

• 2 weeks later...
looking good :), getting it all prepped for Dragon ball?

At the moment just prepping it so that I can drive it :) April i'll start thinking about Dragonball and get my list of jobs drawn up.

If the weathers good next weekend i'll see if you're about to meet up mate.

Seeing as we have had a break in the bad weather of late.

Fitted my decent stereo that's been waiting in the wings, removed some unnecessary wiring for hands free kit/ toyota japanese aerial booster.

Removed the front and rear speakers, prepared the new ones ready for fitting tomorrow.

Should make a world of difference - fingers crossed :D

Seeing as we have had a break in the bad weather of late.

Fitted my decent stereo that's been waiting in the wings, removed some unnecessary wiring for hands free kit/ toyota japanese aerial booster.

Removed the front and rear speakers, prepared the new ones ready for fitting tomorrow.

Should make a world of difference - fingers crossed :D

Did i miss something. When did you get a car sir.