The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What have you done to your Supra today..?

MRX

At the moment just prepping it so that I can drive it :) April i'll start thinking about Dragonball and get my list of jobs drawn up.

If the weathers good next weekend i'll see if you're about to meet up mate.

Yer that will be good, The sup is still being worked on so I wont have that :( but be nice to meet up bud. I don't mind driving to yours just give us a Pm :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent today removing the stock twins ready to transplant in Jamie P's old stock twins from his white beasty.

Will be doing a full pipework refurb as i build it back up. Should look pretty nice once complete :)

• 2 weeks later...

Having my arches rolled right now by Arch Enemy so that 295's never rub and after I plan to start stripping off turbo pipes, cam covers, inlet manifold, heat shield and throttle body. Got some spare parts already painted satin black and the rest will require painting and refitting.

This weekend done a few bits consisting of:

Taking off the rear bumper and re-fitting after it wasn't sitting right at the bottom edge after coming back from the body shop

Took of my ARC induction and went back to stock air filter box (cheers James)

New grade 7 plugs

SRD front undertray

Summer wheels back on, maybe abit keen but was nice weather so thought sod it! Typically when I took a couple of pictures the sun went in.

Also sussed out where I'm getting a knock from with turns out to be rear offside upper arm. My front nearside has some play so looks like I'm going to be getting my pants pulled down for a full set of front and back uppers in the next couple of weeks.

Pics of the Volks back on

This weekend done a few bits consisting of:

Taking off the rear bumper and re-fitting after it wasn't sitting right at the bottom edge after coming back from the body shop

Took of my ARC induction and went back to stock air filter box (cheers James)

New grade 7 plugs

SRD front undertray

Summer wheels back on, maybe abit keen but was nice weather so thought sod it! Typically when I took a couple of pictures the sun went in.

Also sussed out where I'm getting a knock from with turns out to be rear offside upper arm. My front nearside has some play so looks like I'm going to be getting my pants pulled down for a full set of front and back uppers in the next couple of weeks.

Pics of the Volks back on

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t508/RWheaters/4b71d1cc-bb3d-4450-8780-9f8ba0d0cf07_zps5tlqixmk.jpg

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t508/RWheaters/59e77c78-786a-4b42-96f1-faab64205c47_zpsgnupp40h.jpg

Such a beauty mate! When the beast making an appearance to Bluewater meet again? Be good to catch up :)