The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Car Show 2015

drift_bear

I haven't spoken to Darren directly yet but Gordy said that they are needed by the weekend

I'll take them and give paisley freight a call on Monday.

Might be needing to touch base with you before they go back, as we need two of the flags for the Applecross run as well. I'm chatting to Darren just now, worst case scenario I'll take ownership of them again, take the flags out needed for Applecross and ill get them back to Darren :)

We can liaise together after SCS mate :thumbs:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jn.shaw

Got my car back from the garage today guys and am f-ing buzzing. Not been in it for ages and so far so good the not hit a speed bump so far, fingers crossed. It will be good to meet you all.

I kind of washed mine... But seeing as it's meant to rain when I set off from my end, and be raining when I get there, there was probably no point ha.

But at least it's currently looking clean [emoji106]🏼 and sporting new RAYS wheel nuts [emoji51]

Just wanted to thank everyone for attending today, especially the english contingent. Shame we had two taxis invade our stand but couldnt be helped I suppose. I was a cracking day in my opinion. Great banter from the usual faces and to catch up with everyone since I've been away a while.Good to meet more than a few new faces that will hopefully stick around.

Weather was up and down but was a lovely early afternoon.

Special mention to James Dron: I hate you but if you give me your wheels I'll love you like no other. Marc Dixon: the same applies.

Cheers to Westy for organising it again.

And thanks to Tony for parking his polished turd, I mean turbo, next to me. Gave people a reason to look at my turd so as they didn't step on it whilst trying to get a picture of your turbo with their wide lens cameras.

To those I didn't get a chance to speak to, I hate to tell you that you missed out. I'm awesome