The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Car Show 2015

drift_bear

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw a didn't know that's how it was working. Cheers

You just going on your own mate or a +1 too? I'm happy for you to just have the tickets :)

I'll probably still head along with my mate as usual. Will just have to come in the main entrance or something when the gates open. My mates GTR is still at JM. Getting run in at the moment but will be at SCS. Apparently Jurgen is bringing it up in place of the JUN R1 as that's in bits, so I think that will be wherever Jurgen has booked it to be instead of our stand now.

You just going on your own mate or a +1 too? I'm happy for you to just have the tickets :)

I'll probably still head along with my mate as usual. Will just have to come in the main entrance or something when the gates open. My mates GTR is still at JM. Getting run in at the moment but will be at SCS. Apparently Jurgen is bringing it up in place of the JUN R1 as that's in bits, so I think that will be wherever Jurgen has booked it to be instead of our stand now.

My bird got me a group on thing mate for SCS before she knew I was already going. Needed to register in March but she's asked for the deal again as it wasn't claimed on in time. If she gets it back I'll pass it on so you get in. Obviously if she doesn't hear back though it's on you dude.

My bird got me a group on thing mate for SCS before she knew I was already going. Needed to register in March but she's asked for the deal again as it wasn't claimed on in time. If she gets it back I'll pass it on so you get in. Obviously if she doesn't hear back though it's on you dude.

That would be good Tony cheers :thumbs:

Unfortunately I have had to resign myself to the fact that my car won't be ready for this. :(

A lot of work has been put in over the last 2 or 3 weeks, to get it ready, however due to let downs from Painters and Mappers, it just ain't going to happen now.

I'm not rushing a job, just for a few weeks down the line to decide that I should of done this or done that, you do the job right the first time, hopefully this way I will get it exactly as I want it for the next show/meet.

So 2 places up for grabs for anyone who is needing a ticket. Hope you all have fun guys.

Hey if we have time guys, if I bring my aftermarket steering wheel and boss kit could someone give me a hand trying to fit it. Won't be able to do the horn a don't think, think that needs a bit of wiring magic but just even get the wheel on so I can remove my trd steering wheel??

Hey if we have time guys, if I bring my aftermarket steering wheel and boss kit could someone give me a hand trying to fit it. Won't be able to do the horn a don't think, think that needs a bit of wiring magic but just even get the wheel on so I can remove my trd steering wheel??

I would keep the TRD wheel if i was you

What is everyone taking with them ?

We took 2 gazebos last year (one was mine) but I won't manage to bring it this year. Bring your own chair for a sit down I'd say and food unless you want to be bent over for a five quid burger.

Don't forget your car as well! :D

Just off the phone to the organiser about entry to the site. We are an outdoor stand which required entry via a route with a small hump bridge. Last year Liam bottomed out on this bridge and it's a risk I'm not willing to take with our cars again this year.

I've updated post 1 with slightly earlier meeting times as we are now entering via the indoor stand entrance and making our way round.

FYI for those who wish to park their cars up on the Sat.....the site will be open until 5pm so you need to be in and parked before then. One thing I'd highlight is that your cars will be left at your own risk as there is no outdoor security aside from the entrance gates being locked.

Can everyone attending send me an up to date contact number so I can get hold of you on Sunday morning please. Without this number we will just have to leave without you if you are late.

Thanks and see you all on Sunday morning!!!!

Everyone to meet at 7:15am to give time to hand out passes and make sure everyone is there -

McDonalds

Newbridge Industrial Estate, Newbridge, Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh EH28 8LQ

LEAVING HERE 7:45AM SHARP!!!

Do not be late as we will leave without you!

Guest jn.shaw

It says showers but hopefully it gets better. I can get a decent gazebo just need to see if it fits in the car, think it's only 9th x 9th but it's no a £20 thing from as da.