The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Car Show 2015

drift_bear

So are we taking a bbq and food ? Anyone good at cooking on a bbq ?

It's always the idea every year but no one ever bothers. I'll be taking sandwiches etc though.

- - - Updated - - -

Weather does say rain so if anyone has a gazebo that they could bring please do.

I'll bring one but there is a fair few of us so the more the better

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jn.shaw

Not even got my car back yet lol. Pick it up tomorrow. Seen it today though all is well. I take it Newbridge will be heaving tomorrow at the time we are meeting?

Not even got my car back yet lol. Pick it up tomorrow. Seen it today though all is well. I take it Newbridge will be heaving tomorrow at the time we are meeting?

If your in Glasgow, then meet us at the showcase by Coatbridge on the M8 at 6am

It's always the idea every year but no one ever bothers. I'll be taking sandwiches etc though.

- - - Updated - - -

Weather does say rain so if anyone has a gazebo that they could bring please do.

I'll bring one but there is a fair few of us so the more the better

So you've space for a gazebo in your car but not the club flags and stands? Cool beans.

So you've space for a gazebo in your car but not the club flags and stands? Cool beans.

Correct. It's the club gazebo paid for by Branners so I do bring it to events.

I also have to bring parts for other members that are attending not that it's any of your concern.

If you had such an issue taking the flags maybe you shouldn't have bothered...if they had been posted to Alex as discussed then you would be none the wiser so unbunch your panties and just get on with it.

Correct. It's the club gazebo paid for by Branners so I do bring it to events.

I also have to bring parts for other members that are attending not that it's any of your concern.

If you had such an issue taking the flags maybe you shouldn't have bothered...if they had been posted to Alex as discussed then you would be none the wiser so unbunch your panties and just get on with it.

Sound mate. Just seemed to me you couldn't be bothered with the hassle. Since that is gladly not the case, and you'll be empying some space giving car parts to people then you can take them home after the SCS and organise them to get sent back to Darren. Problem solved.

I have little problem collecting them once Gordy was in the difficult position of being left with them. As it was had a great wee afternoon chatting to him.

Guest jn.shaw
If your in Glasgow, then meet us at the showcase by Coatbridge on the M8 at 6am

Not Glasgow mate its in East Calder. I will bring a gazebo if it fits in the car. The weather is to clear up and be sunny from 1pm onwards so if we can stick out the morning we should have a good afternoon.

Not Glasgow mate its in East Calder. I will bring a gazebo if it fits in the car. The weather is to clear up and be sunny from 1pm onwards so if we can stick out the morning we should have a good afternoon.

As Tony said, once we are in we are pretty much stuck until the end of the day anyway lol. It will be a good laugh, just remember to pack a few camping chairs too. I always bring a spare incase someone forgets. Looking forward to meeting you for the first time too mate and getting a good nosey around your car :D

Thread tidied up! Keep it to pm's ross and Westy and let's not ruin the only good event Scotland gets with all this hostility.

If it helps situation, I'll take the flags after! I'm down south next weekend anyway

I haven't spoken to Darren directly yet but Gordy said that they are needed by the weekend

I'll take them and give paisley freight a call on Monday.