The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Car Show 2015

drift_bear

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Not long now guys. :D I can safely say I'll be there. Car goes in for Boostlogic goodness and a full service on Tuesday.

Goes in on Tuesday and box is cooked by Wednesday :rlol:

Joking aside, I'm still wanting a passenger ride in this car again! Be good to feel the difference from last time when it was bpu

Ok.... so..... it turns out I am now in Scotland this weekend... with the Supe..... any spaces left / anyone dropping out? lol :D

Disregard everything I have said.....

Was just reminded last night that the actual reason I am coming home for that week is that it's my wife's birthday and apparently 'we' are doing something.

It turns out going to the SCS was not one of the options.... :(

Disregard everything I have said.....

Was just reminded last night that the actual reason I am coming home for that week is that it's my wife's birthday and apparently 'we' are doing something.

It turns out going to the SCS was not one of the options.... :(

Lol Bellend.

FML :(

Car's not going to be ready in time for this chaps, gutted as it's the first one I'll miss since getting my car. It still needs to be mapped so can't run. My mates GTR is also still at Jurgen's getting built, looking doubtful for him too :(

Anyone wants my space can take it, sorry to deplete the number guys. I'll probably still be along and enter with the cattle at 9am or whenever the doors open

FML :(

Car's not going to be ready in time for this chaps, gutted as it's the first one I'll miss since getting my car. It still needs to be mapped so can't run. My mates GTR is also still at Jurgen's getting built, looking doubtful for him too :(

Anyone wants my space can take it, sorry to deplete the number guys. I'll probably still be along and enter with the cattle at 9am or whenever the doors open

Gutted to hear this steve, I would be seriously chasing them up now! They are actually taking the piss now

I'm on the Hardstyle stand this year so won't be with the club, but I'll need to catch up with everyone at some point :thumbs:

Your not allowed :p :p

Gutted to hear this steve, I would be seriously chasing them up now! They are actually taking the piss now

The car's out of there now dude, just can't get anyone to map the car until August unfortunately. I guess I could trailer it there since I have it now haha.

Why are you waiting for one guy to map the thing? I've never understood why people choose such systems that they are so heavily tied down as to where it can go.

Because a bad map/mapper could ruin everything thats been done

safcdixon hit the nail on the head. I'm wanting the car mapped properly after all the work and money that's gone into it so far getting it to the stage it's at just now.

And to be fair, a month is a pretty short waiting list for mapping a standalone. I had one lined up but he let me down and this is where I've ended up.