The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Interest: Potentially Breaking Quicksilver 2000 VVTi Tip

SPG

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting a little cheeky in your old age eh Abzy, surprised you noticed one of my threads... thought you might have been allergic to Blue or something as you have been rather quiet.

Now I think of it, its Green you have the difficulty with isn't it, as in the green light at the drag strip ;)

Talking of birthday's its mine in a couple of weeks, so please can I remind you that you can say Happy Birthday with sending me pictures of your birthday suit :D

I don't bother with traffic lights, they are overrated these days ;)

Have been a bit quiet lately, busy with work, life and spending more time with my little drag racing champion who will one day supersede me.

Talking of birthday's its mine in a couple of weeks, so please can I remind you that you can say Happy Birthday with sending me pictures of your birthday suit :D

I don't bother with traffic lights, they are overrated these days ;)

Have been a bit quiet lately, busy with work, life and spending more time with my little drag racing champion who will one day supersede me.

Honestly Abz, after the recent applecross event up here in Scotland, where I revealed my "night suit", I thing the "birthday suit" is out of the question :D.

Glad to see the little one getting started early, she has some not so large boots to fill :D

• 4 months later...

So guys, looks like time was the deciding factor, and that is the one commodity that I little of right now.

In talks with Keron, so looks like its going to him so that he can break this for me, again, wish I had the time.

:( i loved the look of this car! I also thought ur car was RSP not silver?

My other Sup is RSP Mike, this is a different car.

Shame. Ah well at least it will live on in other cars

Pretty much the way I'm looking at it T.

Depending on price, I might be interested in the gearbox as a spare :)

I will certainly give you a shout once I get this to Keron, and he tells me what to ask.

• 5 months later...

Okay chaps small revival, this is going to be broken over the winter so expect to see a thread shortly.

Just a quick note:

- Low miles VVTI engine, stock.

- Cleanest stock interior I have seen.

- Low miles tiptronic gearbox and drivetrain.

- Facelift Lights.

- Con Light.

To name a few bits. Just waiting on the garage to start the work.

Hi guys, I will note interest and it will be on a first come first serve basis, not gonna get into a bidding war or long term dibbs, but deposits will be taken if time is needed :thumbs:.

One thing to remember is that the car is being broken due to being accident damaged, possible repairable but I ran out of time to exhaust this issue. Front bumper is not saleable nor the bonnet or drivers wing. Engine was not affected, as the inner wing took the brunt of the junction crossover related bump.

I am looking to construct a for sale thread, and will work on this during the week.

Thanks for your time, and I will be in touch if you reach me by PM in the meantime.