The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Interest: Potentially Breaking Quicksilver 2000 VVTi Tip

SPG

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All PM's replied to chaps.

As for the parts list, I am working on this and will get a better idea once I see the car at the garage at the weekend, as the chap is very busy right now.

1) @Marty: Stock facelift seats, no marks or nicks. I do have a set of fully re-trimmed leather stock seats (not covers) that I could also do with selling shortly.

2) @ JayJay: Con Light i temporarily unavailable. Will keep you in the loop.

3) @mwilkinson: PM'd

4) @Drift_Bear: only the passenger side wing is usable bud, due to damage on the driver side wing.

5) @tkddav3: I will check the condition of the front arms, more concerned with the drivers side due to that being the impacted bearing section. Will know more at the weekend :thumbs:

6) @Fitz: That's a good question, I have not paid attention to it, will know more at the weekend.

Got Some pics?

I need a new gearstick surround provided it's unmolested. Got a drill hole in mine :(

Should have pics this weekend, gear surround is great condition.

Can you PM me a price on a full TT conversion including gearbox please

I will have to have a look into this for you buddy, are you looking for the dive shafts and prop also, or just the conversion with tip box?

In for parts list.

Coming shortly, I will know more this weekend. Cheers.

How many miles has she done? how much would you want for the full TT conversion?

Jake, I am working on the prices and hopefully will be in touch at the weekend.

I'd be interested in the front bonnet if its stock and can arrange a courier please!

Hi Bud, Idont have the front bonnet off this due to the accident damage. Sorry

Can I dibs the front bumper for MATT_RR depending on price? He's on holiday at the moment but definitely wants one :)

Front bumper took a hit in the accident bud, so its not available.

Also interested in the facelift headlights and indicators Sunny.

Josh there is only one headlight available and Berg has claimed this. Cheers.

I'd take the rear bumper marker lights please. 100% :) Possibly the boot as well price depending.

rear bumper markers lights might be spoken for Noz, but I will let you know shortly. As for the tailgate, this would come with glass, would you need the spoiler?