The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Guv’nor Build

Supraleeturbo

Great result mate 700 still on the stock box with around 600 ftlb be interesting to see how long that lasts, specially with thst power curve its almost vertical :D

I know lol, Rod bolts have been brought and will go in when lee has time and it will be interesting to see how long it last but ill either have it srd built or hoping to be 6speed by then

I'd be more concerned about traction :D that will be a handful on a twisty road :D

yes i did have a bum dribble moment after leaving the dyno hahaha but nothing that a new set of mitchelins wont sort lol, next for me is breaks i think as trying to stop today from 160mph on a drag strip of course:innocent: is a little bit worrying so ill be going ksport 8pots up front and 6pots rears

Edited by Supraleeturbo (see edit history)

• Josh42 changed the title to The Guv’nor Build