The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Guv’nor Build

Supraleeturbo

Yer my family book a hotel for the weekend for my birthday, but dont worry mate m23 is all ways open ;-)

I smell poo poo!

A no show is a win by default:trophy:

in that case I'll see you Sunday night on said always open race track to take win number 2:trophy: on my way home:)

I smell poo poo!

A no show is a win by default:trophy:

in that case I'll see you Sunday night on said always open race track to take win number 2:trophy: on my way home:)

Not a problem sir iv arrange for people to film you loosing ;-)

On a serious note, hope you have a good time and get a good time down the strip mate

Edited by Supraleeturbo (see edit history)

So my car is back at srd for some srd love, the day after i picked the car up my cams turned up, so i dropped the car back up there as my car was running out of tax and mot any way, So i then thought i may as well have a full service, cams, cam sills ect, new 4'' fmic as my old one had a few dents in it from stones. Then lee gave me some news id been waiting on for ages, HKS where sending there last 4 T51 turbos to the uk and said did i still want one as id asked ages ago, so of course i said yes and now im just waiting on it to arrive mid july.

Im still have not worked out how to get the video up the right way on my laptop but soon as i do ill be posting it straight up here as its sounded amazing through shoreham tunnel

Nice shopping list that's a far spend on the old girl could of gone 6 speed for that, What the difference in the turbo to what you were running?

And just post the video as is its only the noise we won't to hear ,

its the same but brand new ;) and yer but there loads of talking before i get on the motorway

• Josh42 changed the title to The Guv’nor Build