The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey folks...im old!

RobSheffield

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back Rob. I don't have a Supra anymore either, yet I'm still here for some reason.

Hey mate

Welcome back Rob, you all come home eventually ;)

Haha, that we do

Hello mate, good to see you back.

And you mate :)

Hi rob

Nice to see you and chat prob rubbish as I was drunk lol

I had a few too mate, I could have been agreeing to anything!

Welcome back Rob

Welcome back

Thanks guys

Hey mate, welcome back!

I remember coming up to yours to buy something from you for my first Supra, can't remember what it was though. Do remember you're very nice looking car though..............

It was boot carpet i think?

Hi Rob :) been a long time

It has indeedy

Here's trouble!

No trouble from me, im still sarcastic but more mature and less likely to annoy (I hope)

Hey Rob i'm in chesterfield, there hasn't been a meet for a wile so we'll have to have a get together next year when people get their cars back out :) welcome back by the way.

OK :)

Welcome back matey :thumbs:

Hey mate, still here? :)

Ha! Thought it might be tempting for you...

Yeah may well be, we will see :)

Great to see you back Rob :thumbs:

Hey Nic, long time mate. You still HK or back to Blighty? PM me if you like :)

There's a blast from the past, welcome back mate! I remember your post whoring ways when I was a newbie! Reading that you've been away for 4 years made me realise just how long I've been around myself now! Lol

Hi guys

I used to be a post whore and then I sold my Supra. Met up with a few of the guys at Havards birthday bash recently and thinking of returning to the fold. Will be 6 months away id say.

Re-added the forum to my favourites, and ill be hanging around seeing whats new.

Welcome back Rob, I've just come back and got another after selling mine 4 years ago, last time I saw you I think I was buying a leather roof lining off you, you were part way through the single build if I remember right?

There's a blast from the past, welcome back mate! I remember your post whoring ways when I was a newbie! Reading that you've been away for 4 years made me realise just how long I've been around myself now! Lol

I prefer the term 'free with opinions' :)

Welcome back Rob, I've just come back and got another after selling mine 4 years ago, last time I saw you I think I was buying a leather roof lining off you, you were part way through the single build if I remember right?

Possibly, i was half way through it for some time!

:)Hello again

Oh hey Vicki, not seen you on for ages :)

Welcome back mate :)

Ta bud

Evening.

Hello mate! You come back too?!

Whehey..!!

I never got a birthday kiss either. Thanks for coming to the bash, seems like a while ago. I hope you make a proper comeback and get another Supe. I will never forget your assistance with our short trip to Rotherham - Wigan - Fife - Rotherham, to get my first Supe and your face as I slid round that roundabout after only having the car a couple of hours.

I am just about to let ours go but there are always friends on here, whether you have a Supe or not. I may in the future do a project and get the perfect car.

Glad to see you back pal.

H.

Whehey..!!

I never got a birthday kiss either. Thanks for coming to the bash, seems like a while ago. I hope you make a proper comeback and get another Supe. I will never forget your assistance with our short trip to Rotherham - Wigan - Fife - Rotherham, to get my first Supe and your face as I slid round that roundabout after only having the car a couple of hours.

I am just about to let ours go but there are always friends on here, whether you have a Supe or not. I may in the future do a project and get the perfect car.

Glad to see you back pal.

H.

I got in the queue to give you your birthday kiss but Burna was being greedy and I couldnt get close lol :)

Hello sailor ;)

Cheeky :)

Hi guys

I used to be a post whore and then I sold my Supra. Met up with a few of the guys at Havards birthday bash recently and thinking of returning to the fold. Will be 6 months away id say.

Re-added the forum to my favourites, and ill be hanging around seeing whats new.

Welcome back Rob. I don't have a Supra anymore either, yet I'm still here for some reason.

I can't find my way out, send help.

Evening.

Crikey, they are all coming out the woodwork. Just need Martin (RedM), Michael and Jake to make an appearance, and Rosie to get posting again, and we are back to the Good / Bad old days ;)

Welcome back - good to see you at Paul's bash Rob.

Crikey, they are all coming out the woodwork. Just need Martin (RedM), Michael and Jake to make an appearance, and Rosie to get posting again, and we are back to the Good / Bad old days ;)

Welcome back - good to see you at Paul's bash Rob.

I this the "Coming out of the woodwork" thread :D