The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Run for the Border!!!

Fitz

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill put my name to this without a doubt and im also happy to be involved with helping organise/ look for places/prices etc :)

1) supraleeturbo

2) wattwatt

3) supragal

4) grasmt

If GTR's are allowed, I'd do an overnighter, am only in Liverpool, so firing across the A66 to the M1 or up the M74 for a decent start isn't an issue.

Hi all,

Brand new to the forum and supra owner for only 1 week but this sounds like great fun and a good weekend away :) I'm going to try and do a couple of local meets and put some faces to screen names, but if this was something that was intended for next year sometime I would be up for it?

If you want to meet some forum members get yourself down to the Bluewater meet this Friday at 7.30 pm.

Check out the Bluewater thread for directions

Was chatting to Lee about this last night and I'd be interested, depending on dates. Always wanted to get the car over to Scotland as it look beautiful and those roads look fantastic! But as Ben said, it wouldn't be able to clash with some of the big events we do and it being too close to them could potentially rule quite a few people out too.

DB can cost a fair chunk of change and that's doing 700 odd miles for me; Scotland is roughly that just getting there! By the time you add fuel, food, beer and a place to stay you're talking a grand for some of the Southern members....not sure I could stomach that 3 times a year just on long weekends! Too many parts to buy!

Was chatting to Lee about this last night and I'd be interested, depending on dates. Always wanted to get the car over to Scotland as it look beautiful and those roads look fantastic! But as Ben said, it wouldn't be able to clash with some of the big events we do and it being too close to them could potentially rule quite a few people out too.

DB can cost a fair chunk of change and that's doing 700 odd miles for me; Scotland is roughly that just getting there! By the time you add fuel, food, beer and a place to stay you're talking a grand for some of the Southern members....not sure I could stomach that 3 times a year just on long weekends! Too many parts to buy!

It's only fair to have something up north though, mate. For the Scottish guys, DragonBall is always 700 miles more. Has to be some sort of give and take.

It's only fair to have something up north though, mate. For the Scottish guys, DragonBall is always 700 miles more. Has to be some sort of give and take.

Add 1000 miles for me to get to JAE and back + the 1000 miles of DB. I havent done DB yet but plan to next year just to say ive done it. I think itll be good for some of the southern lads to come up our way, something different to motorways etc. the roads up here will show the men from the boys!

Hi all,

Brand new to the forum and supra owner for only 1 week but this sounds like great fun and a good weekend away :) I'm going to try and do a couple of local meets and put some faces to screen names, but if this was something that was intended for next year sometime I would be up for it?

i'm in the same boat as the above, but would love to come on a trip up to scotland, i'm from north yorkshire so would be joining in from there,

also due to working shifts it would be date dependant for me, but with a good notice i might be able to swap my shifts to get the time off

1) supraleeturbo

2) wattwatt

3) supragal

4) grasmt

5) Crock

Edited by crock (see edit history)