The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Run for the Border!!!

Fitz

Im happy to help look into accommodation for around the grampian area,

Couldnt speak for accommodation for the west coast, Glasgow, Edinburgh areas think that would be better suited for members from said area. They'll have an idea of the best places id imagine.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to meet some forum members get yourself down to the Bluewater meet this Friday at 7.30 pm.

Check out the Bluewater thread for directions

I would love to come across to this but unfortunately wifey out with her friends for the evening so I'm at home on babysitting duty's for my baby girl lol, I don't think a supra meet till late with a 4 year old is the best idea lol...

I'll certainly be up for the next one tho :)

June sounds like a potential for me, I just wouldn't be able to do August or September.

Late June would work for me, if thats when we are looking at, i'm off work the 22nd to the 1st of July

but i think i've came to conclusion any date i'll try swap my shifts around and get it off so i'm easy on dates, tell me where to pay my money and i'm there

Late June would work for me, if thats when we are looking at, i'm off work the 22nd to the 1st of July

but i think i've came to conclusion any date i'll try swap my shifts around and get it off so i'm easy on dates, tell me where to pay my money and i'm there

Well get your name down then sir

I want to try and get a good list going so we no what numbers for the prices for the beaver creek

Plus scotish members can you put your names down as well please

Well get your name down then sir

I want to try and get a good list going so we no what numbers for the prices for the beaver creek

Plus scotish members can you put your names down as well please

already on the list :)

1) supraleeturbo

2) wattwatt

3) supragal

4) grasmt

5) Crock

Edited by crock
bumping the list up (see edit history)

How about something on the shores of Loch Lomond? I'm sure they do chalets and lodges as well as static caravans etc. This is the starting point really of some fantastic roads up towards Arrochar, Inverary, and on up to Glen Coe. Excellent roads and scenery! Loch Lomond is only about 15miles west of Glasgow.

Thats not a bad shout, you could make a weekend exploring the west coast, start or meet up as a group at Loch Lomond, head north through the hills,

(and ill vouch for scenery as i head down to fort william snowboarding every year the scenery will mesmerise you!)

Head to fort augustus maybe and follow the banks of loch ness ( maybe find nessy) either continue north or head south east through aviemore and the cairngorms to perth then its only an hours drive to glasgow...

Food for thought maybe?

Thats not a bad shout, you could make a weekend exploring the west coast, start or meet up as a group at Loch Lomond, head north through the hills,

(and ill vouch for scenery as i head down to fort william snowboarding every year the scenery will mesmerise you!)

Head to fort augustus maybe and follow the banks of loch ness ( maybe find nessy) either continue north or head south east through aviemore and the cairngorms to perth then its only an hours drive to glasgow...

Food for thought maybe?

Yip!

Food for thought maybe?

Your then venue boss you let us know where's good and the prices

How about something on the shores of Loch Lomond? I'm sure they do chalets and lodges as well as static caravans etc. This is the starting point really of some fantastic roads up towards Arrochar, Inverary, and on up to Glen Coe. Excellent roads and scenery! Loch Lomond is only about 15miles west of Glasgow.

I would 2nd this, great idea for a starting point.

Also I would say that the dramatic change in landscape that occurs when you cross into Skye is too good to omit.

The road to applecross is also highly recomended- although it's not driven at higher than 40mph and it's single track- so may require a staggared run over it depending on numbers to avoid problems at passing points. Needs to be seen to be believed though.

So who's going to take charge?

I think to get better numbers, if someone looks at a location, costs of the rooms/chalets/caravans.

Then look at routes and things to do over the weekend.

Once that's been roughed out,mother people will be able to gauge how much it's going to cost to get there, do it and get back.

So who's going to take charge?

I think to get better numbers, if someone looks at a location, costs of the rooms/chalets/caravans.

Then look at routes and things to do over the weekend.

Once that's been roughed out,mother people will be able to gauge how much it's going to cost to get there, do it and get back.

Grasmt is in charge of location of where to stay

Ok well for example, if we say we'll all meet at Loch Lomond and have accommodation there for everyone,

from there heading north over the west coast and maybe across from there to Aviemore and have accomodation there,

then work our way south towards the boarder and break off?

So in short

•loch lomond

•Aviemore