The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beware, cat c supra. reg: B16RCY

Gretie22

So are you advertising the car for sale or you have bought it and are the new owner?

Werid this that the car recently went back on the market with near enough the same add Dont think it ever sold in the first place. Let see som dates on the V5!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the new owner of this car. Quite a few untrue things have been said on this thread unfortunately which is quite upsetting.

I can assure you the car was rebuilt to an excellent standard and was VIC inspected before the DVLA issued the log book.

The car is for sale due to very personal circumstances but any inspection of the car is welcome as is any test drive.

http://i64.tinypic.com/o6b22w.jpg

When did you buy the car ?

Edit, doesn't matter, just seen your previous threads

How much do you want for it now if its up for sale and did you change it from TT to single turbo ?

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

When did you buy the car ?

Edit, doesn't matter, just seen your previous threads

How much do you want for it now if its up for sale and did you change it from TT to single turbo ?

It's on eBay, 9k, still stock engine basically.

Might be a popcorn moment soon [emoji12]

At least its advertised as a Cat C car now so its up to the buyer if they want to take the chance.

IMO Its too much money at £9k, £5k maybe

Yep way too much money. He's asking what a very good condition auto TT is worth. That one has bad paintwork/wrap and its a CAT C.... If it was cheaper it might be good for a project car.

Guest Schermerhorn

I am open to offers. Obviously you have to start somewhere. Car cost me more than £6000 to buy. Naturally, I don't want to be insulted or be told my car is shit either, as that is completely against the spirit of being a Supra owner surely? And I though I'd find some support or welcoming tips etc on here instead of (what feels like) being attacked for having a CAT C Supra.

No I am not Abu Sulayman.

Did not have time (or funds) to turn it into a single turbo conversion even though the bits are all there and will be sold off to someone who is interested. Working 6-7 days a week, new business on the go and other family commitments means I simply cannot (afford) to go ahead even though I would love to.

Nothing suspect about the car, and any inspection is welcome, I keep stressing this but it feels as though that is falling on deaf ears.

:)

I probably think it's more likely people view you as a trader, chancer etc, as you have only joined recently with little activity.

Coupled with the fact your now selling your car coincidentally, and have decided to bump this old thread 'yourself'.

Some may view it as gathering interest for your sale perhaps. ;)

After all if you wanted to be part of the club and join in with the spirit, you probably would have bumped the thread and communicated 'look at my new car' ages ago.

Either way best of luck with sale, probably best to advertise it in the 'cars for sale' section.

Nb. Sorry I missed the thread you posted previously: -

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?324705-Hello-from-me-and-my-Supra&

Shame there was no pictures of the damage, would save you a whole lot of hassle.

Edited by Pudsey
NB added & spelling damn pad... (see edit history)

I probably think it's more likely people view you as a trader, chancer etc, as you have only joined recently with little activity.

Coupled with the fact your now selling your car coincidentally, and have decided to bump this old thread 'yourself'.

Some may view it as gathering interest for your sale perhaps. ;)

After all if you wanted to be part of the club and join in with the spirit, you probably would have bumped the thread and communicated 'look at my new car' ages ago.

Either way best of luck with sale, probably best to advertise it in the 'cars for sale' section.

The lad is on my facebook and is from my local area, I can confirm he is not a trader.

I am open to offers. Obviously you have to start somewhere. Car cost me more than £6000 to buy. Naturally, I don't want to be insulted

but you are quite prepared to insult unsuspecting others with a ridiculous ask of 9K.....

Having read the thread it is wholly appropriate for people to view the car with an eye of suspicion due to its coloured non-disclosed past.

Normally at this point I would say good luck with the sale - I just hope whoever buys the car knows what they are doing and doesn't get stung.

Oh & welcome to the club.