The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beware, cat c supra. reg: B16RCY

Gretie22

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you are quite prepared to insult unsuspecting others with a ridiculous ask of 9K.....

Having read the thread it is wholly appropriate for people to view the car with an eye of suspicion due to its coloured non-disclosed past.

Normally at this point I would say good luck with the sale - I just hope whoever buys the car knows what they are doing and doesn't get stung.

Oh & welcome to the club.

His advert quite clearly says its a cat c so how can they be stung ?

His advert quite clearly says its a cat c so how can they be stung ?

9K for a Cat C for a car that looks in average condition at best

PLUS - with a coloured history of the car due to the unscrupulous previous owner - who knows what was done to it in the past and how well has the current dealer restored it.

from the current owners thread.

Anyway, we bought up a complete 'shed'

Started life as a SORN'd car of 6 years and was in a very sorry state

and if it is to be believed that he bought it for 6K - then i'd say that Mr Abu Shaytan definitely stung him by selling him a lemon.

Edited by imi (see edit history)

The current owner Schermerhorn resprayed the car Grey after buying what he admits was a total shed of a car - (according to this thread)

In Post 1 (aug 2014) on this thread the car was being sold by ABU SULAYMAN - we can see that it is already resprayed its current colour > grey.

How can the previous owner be Abu Sulayman - something doesn't add up.

Not sure about others but when I buy a used car I dont just look at the car....I look at who is selling it too.

Edited by imi (see edit history)

Totally up to a buyer to do their homework, they can only sting themselves by buying blindly

How many cars do you think are on the rd with unknown history ? I bet there's plenty in here that have been crashed

and repaired privately so no record of it will exist

The Z4 I recently looked at wasn't on the register but had been repaired and the bill was over £14K

The current owner Schermerhorn resprayed the car Grey after buying what he admits was a total shed of a car - (according to this thread)

In Post 1 (aug 2014) on this thread the car was being sold by ABU SULAYMAN - we can see that it is already resprayed its current colour > grey.

How can the previous owner be Abu Sulayman - something doesn't add up.

Not sure about others but when I buy a used car I dont just look at the car....I look at who is selling it too.

No, it doesn't add up. Abu is also now called "Dawood Hepplewhite"

I am imagining Dunc clicking his heels together and demanding in a heavy German accent, "Stand still, ve vant to see your papers, your parents papers, every paper you `ave, or ve vill have to take you into custody" :)

:thumbs:

:D

• 2 months later...
Guest Schermerhorn
An enthusiast maybe....

Intelligent? Probably not

Sure......(!)

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome guys. Can't wait to own another Supra again :rolleyes:

To the new owner, hope you enjoy your car mate.