The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Movie Review

Scott

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After really enjoying the Maze Runner I was looking forward to the scorch trials. So disappointed, it's just not even a patch on the first :(

Slow, boring, pointless, slow, pointless and boring.

That's a big shame, I enjoyed the first one too.

Might wait for this to come onto sky in that case.

Watched John Wick tonight, really enjoyed it.

Awesome cars, awesome action, typically quiet & dark performance from Keanu.

The gun choreography reminded me a lot of Equilibrium, also a great film.

Agreed! Loved it, I'm glad Keanu found a suitable role again, some recent movies of his were a bit, well, rubbish.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is going to be really special. I have to mention that the fact that Ford is in it really is the icing on the cake for me. I can't wait to see some of the original cast back where they belong. Really think this is going to be huge!

A lot of mistakes have been made leading up to this film, the last (3rd) movie was definitely the best of the modern trilogy so lets hope the momentum keeps shifting :)

I watched Mr Holmes over last night and tonight. Quite enjoyed it, has a good charm to it with a brilliant performance from Ian McKellen. It can be a bit slow in places but overall it's pretty good.

Poor guy is getting on in years and can't remember most peoples names now. He'll try anything to get his memory back so that he can recount the reason why he's been a recluse for so long.

7/10.