The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krimi's Supra PTE 6766 "THE PUNISHER" (DYNO TIME!)

Krimi

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
wow nice, did he have anything to say about your supra?

Yes! He love the build, he love the parts, he is a 2JZ lover hahahaha!

Wow you are lucky! Hes one of the best drifters in the world :drool:

Sure mate!! He is a good friend and for me the best drifter in the world :)

i cant see pictures at work , but hows the mapping going any more misfire issues

Car is in the workshop! Few more details to fix, I,ve got a problem with the wiring of the front left side fender... Because my car is too low, and the wheels touch the wires :(

So we are rebuilding this part of wiring and move it to the inside of the engine bay.

• 2 weeks later...

And again repairing the wiring, too low suspension problems indeed :( We are repositioning the wiring in another place of the fender to evade the problems with the wheel rub...

We pay full attention to the car from today, because Im working in Romania, Denmark, and Norway the past weeks so I dont have enough time!

Car finished and boosting up to 18 PSI without break up, set as the low dwell possible and 0'040" gap in the plugs!!! Incredible ignition power, car runs really clean and powerfull, last power data from performance V-Box is 488rwhp, next week more boost and when its finished we are going to the dyno!!