The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krimi's Supra PTE 6766 "THE PUNISHER" (DYNO TIME!)

Krimi

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you keep the rev limiter at a reasonable level and torque under 850nm, your stock block should be fine. ;)

Yes I heard about this limits, but when my tuner starts to get some detonation, we are going to stop at this point!

New projects in my head, new turbo, new manifold, new exhaust, built engine... :)

Thats if you dont have excessive blow bie and the oil out you crank case and it does not set fire to the oil droping from it onto your exhaust manifold,

Ie . Your breather system is floored

Yes I know!! I need to take a hose and redirect it to the floor, but my car doesn't take out too much vapors and oil from this :S

Thanks for the advertise! I'll solve this problem soon :)

Yes I heard about this limits, but when my tuner starts to get some detonation, we are going to stop at this point!

New projects in my head, new turbo, new manifold, new exhaust, built engine... :)

Haha. Finish this one first mate .... then you see.

I have to admit that I love my built engine .... being able to rev above 8000rpm gives it a very special sound :)

Haha. Finish this one first mate .... then you see.

I have to admit that I love my built engine .... being able to rev above 8000rpm gives it a very special sound :)

Obviously, first of all I want to enjoy this fast spool turbo to the limit of the stock block.

You are a bad guy Lux, I want more than 8000rpm too hahahahaha :(

The dog probably broke something under my car, right now the car has misfire at idle and all the rev range :|

Today I'll check all the sensors, reupload the AEM Map, and the last one, compression test...

The car doesn't smoke, or smells.

Really really strange thing.....

Im a little bit depressive with the car, and I didn't check anything yet... Because the only thing that I want to do its to punch the hood exactly in the center of it :(

I have the suspect of a blew valve, piston ring or anything like that...

I need to calm down my self and again, bring some time to the car...

Im a little bit depressive with the car, and I didn't check anything yet... Because the only thing that I want to do its to punch the hood exactly in the center of it :(

I have the suspect of a blew valve, piston ring or anything like that...

I need to calm down my self and again, bring some time to the car...

Think how that poor perro feels :(

Nice car hope you get it sorted.

Have a Lomo y queso bocadillo and breathe....... your in Spain :)

Is the dog ok? :(

I hope you get the car sorted maybe your be going built engine before you wanted?

Unfortunately the dog dies :(

Probably tomorrow I start with the car check... If it is a piston ring, valve, or anything like this, obviously my solution its build the engine, but Im frustrated, because I can't achieve the top of power with the 6766 yet...

Decisions decisions.....

Unfortunately the dog dies :(

Probably tomorrow I start with the car check... If it is a piston ring, valve, or anything like this, obviously my solution its build the engine, but Im frustrated, because I can't achieve the top of power with the 6766 yet...

Decisions decisions.....

hopefully it will just be something simple , if not get a bore scope and have a look then decide ,could be anything at the moment

Sorry to hear that :(

Yuup thanks fot the support Luc...

In the past days I think too much things... Sell the car, keep it in the garage for a long time, etc.

But I think that this is a common problem when we start to mod our cars at this levels.

Its an issue but not a reason to leave the project :)

Now Im looking for the correct combo of pistons, rods, etc.

Im open to suggestions ;)

That sucks about the dog, bad times...

Yupp Kaan, Im an animal lover, and this is a little bit shocking :(

And related to the car, Im going to build the engine by myself in my garage and checking all the bits, built engine give me more security and new projects for the future :)

But the last friday, its a day to forget... Kill the dog in the highway, destroy my front lip and blow valve seats in one night, GOD!!! I think that now its time for good news.