The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krimi's Supra PTE 6766 "THE PUNISHER" (DYNO TIME!)

Krimi

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see you back on the road , you gonna have your map a quick once over to see if al is the same ?

I correct the fuel map and ignition for the break in progress!! More conservative, 1000km of break in completed!

Looking for 1500km and oil change, to complete it!

• 2 weeks later...

We stop yesterday at 1,3 bar, becasue we got some misfire at 1,5 bar with my actual spark plugs, today we will put a set of Iridium ones well gapped and try to turn up the boost to 1,7 bar.

The tuner are really convinced that the problem are the spark plugs.

We stop yesterday at 1,3 bar, becasue we got some misfire at 1,5 bar with my actual spark plugs, today we will put a set of Iridium ones well gapped and try to turn up the boost to 1,7 bar.

The tuner are really convinced that the problem are the spark plugs.

Didnt you have a similar problem last time , thought that was why you changed your coils?

• 4 weeks later...

Lot of news, problem solved with the misfire! There's a problem with the coil dwell in the AEM, there's to high and the coils starts to drift and in consecuence it starts to misfire.

Now the car its at 30 PSI, without problems, not dyno'd yet, but yesterday in the highway one little thing go wrong! HAHAHAHA

I heard a massive BOOOMM and a lot of smoke into my engine bay during a pull in 4th gear, After I opened the bonnet, I see that I lose my intercooler pipes and the pipes after the explosion crash into the water pump hose and take it off. The intercooler pipes going under the car and drops in the highway LOL.

New vibrant performance clamp and 3" pipes ordered to fabricate a new ones!

Here the pics!

• 6 months later...