The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krimi's Supra PTE 6766 "THE PUNISHER" (DYNO TIME!)

Krimi

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The car runs really good I need some new spark plugs because I contaminate the spark with the excess of fuel.

All ok!! Crossing fingers to drive the car today back to my house!

My friend, adjusting the AEM for the run, Cody send me new calibrations and all ok.

I have my car in home!!!!! This is the guy that makes my dream come true, he brings me all the help that I need in the project, if you can read this thank you very much Jose!!

The car has the boost set up at 0,35 - 0,4 bar 5-6 PSI for the break in progress, I can hear the screamer pipe for the first time.

Love it!!! Videos soon!

Edited by Krimi (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
:cool:

When is mapping planned?

I paid all the money to Cody, and Cody doesn't reply after a week...

I told him that he has one week more, if he doesn't reply, I want my money back and start to tune my car with my mechanic, the guy who brings me his workshop to do the project :)

Feel bad about the Cody atitude.

Sweet :cool:

Thanks Kaan!! I can't be more happy.

Absolutely delicious build and probably the best photos / vids are on this thread. A real treat to read...I actually felt the agitation as you waited for the car to breathe life again.

Thanks mate!! All the waits are "paid" right now with my car alive!! Keep up with your project ;)

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/23/4a9ehu8a.jpg

New set of spark plugs arrive!! After destruct all the sets of grade 8 that I have in the mapping progress to hold the idle. More boost soon!!

Hang on a minute you have destroyed a previous set of plugs while you was mapping , could you please post a picture of the previous plugs?

To go through a set of plugs while mapping is not good dude , specially iridium ones depending on the condition of the plug tips I would be a little worried,

Low boost dont mean that its still not deting to peaces

Hang on a minute you have destroyed a previous set of plugs while you was mapping , could you please post a picture of the previous plugs?

To go through a set of plugs while mapping is not good dude , specially iridium ones depending on the condition of the plug tips I would be a little worried,

Low boost dont mean that its still not deting to peaces

I destroy 2 sets of iridiums because the car with the base map has too much fuel, too rich!! And the spark plugs has a full black colour, 2 sets in less than 1 hour.

Im not break the spark plug, thats not what Im saying, my problem its the excess of fuel when the car doesn't hold the idle in the past, the iridium ones are too sensible to contaminate the spark with rich AFR and the car starts to misfire.

Right now the car has a good tune with the propper setting of fuel.

Krimi, I think Cody is at the SIV event in Vegas right now. Today is the last day of that event iirc.

Good luck with the mapping! Great build so far!

He send an email today to me, saying this, he's at Supras in Vegas, but no info for me before, im his customer...

But he told me that tomorrow he'll call me to talk with him.

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates?

At this day, Cody doesn't reply to my messages... And no money refund at the moment.

He only told me that from the 500$ that I pay him he are going to refund 180$. And I told him why? Because he doesn't spent any hour of his life with my car... 320$ for nothing, is good to see people that win money doing anything :|

Im really annoyed with his actitude, if he doesn't reply this week I will call him with another mobile phone, he doesn't pick up my personal number.

• 2 weeks later...