The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krimi's Supra PTE 6766 "THE PUNISHER" (DYNO TIME!)

Krimi

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OEM all the way mate I had some super sparks that just did not last, I take it your mapper has said that he miss is spark related

Mmmm same opinions here, about the stock ones! I need good spark power without CDI.

Oem is always the best option for coil packs. About £650 IIRC.

This not cheap mate hahahaha, but I want top quality parts in my build. F**king Coil Packs!!

I installed super sparks .. binned them after 2 months. I put OEM back in.

Im going to compare prices between oem coils and LQ9 with all the things needed. The wiring its not a problem for me after checking and fix all the wiring in the build hahahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

Cody literally stole my money, so, waiting for the coilpacks and go to Dyno, mapping by my self and a good friend that he is MoTec Tuner for rally cars.

Im really disgusting with cody, Im thinking to create a post telling my history...

Aiming to 1,7 bar on 98 octane with headphones to hear the knock frequency.

Now my coilpacks are toasted, misfire at 0,5 bar 5500 - 6000 rpm

Cody literally stole my money, so, waiting for the coilpacks and go to Dyno, mapping by my self and a good friend that he is MoTec Tuner for rally cars.

Im really disgusting with cody, Im thinking to create a post telling my history...

Aiming to 1,7 bar on 98 octane with headphones to hear the knock frequency.

Now my coilpacks are toasted, misfire at 0,5 bar 5500 - 6000 rpm

Definitely make a post in the review section of sf.com, since he is very active over there.

Why didn't you go with your friend in the first place? Ever considered Motec?

• 2 weeks later...
Not yet :( Waiting for a place in the workshop to install the coilpacks and modify the wiring AGAIN...

Thinking about built my engine, and change the turbo system in a few months... But Im still waiting to see what the 6766 can perform!

CEA Gen2 6870 turbo :innocent:

Guest Nicholas
I create a post in SF telling my history about cody and he sent me an email directly and refund ALL MY MONEY. So perfect for me, but its not good because I spent more than 2 months to recover my money... But again in my wallet.

Great news mate, glad you got a refund from him. I don't think he's that interested anymore, the fame has made him only interested in people spending 100k plus.

Have you had the stats bk from the T6766 setup?

Just wondering as I have a built block with the same turbo, kinda eager to see your output :)

In a few weeks I should have the car mapped! Crossing fingers, and at this point I go to a Dyno here to see the numbers :)

Great news mate, glad you got a refund from him. I don't think he's that interested anymore, the fame has made him only interested in people spending 100k plus.

Sure bro, what a stupid guy, If you dont spend 100k with him they let you go... F... off this guys, but sometimes when he doesn't send me the refund, I want to travel to USA and ring into his house door hahahaha

• 3 weeks later...