The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krimi's Supra PTE 6766 "THE PUNISHER" (DYNO TIME!)

Krimi

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All reconnected and engine bay cleaned to remove all the dirt and oil residues.

We are working fast to finish the car in few weeks, I cant do anything before because Im working out of the island for two weeks, now fully involved with the project every day!

Yes mate... the turbo pulls very strong. Once the new wheels have arrived (CCW classics with R888 315 at the rear), I will finally have proper traction in 3rd gear. ;)

Tbh, the weather has been quite bad those last 2 weeks ... haven't got much chance to use it. As soon as the sky clears up, I will bring up some videos. :)

Yes mate... the turbo pulls very strong. Once the new wheels have arrived (CCW classics with R888 315 at the rear), I will finally have proper traction in 3rd gear. ;)

Tbh, the weather has been quite bad those last 2 weeks ... haven't got much chance to use it. As soon as the sky clears up, I will bring up some videos. :)

Mmmm I've got 285 semislick rears, I think with pump gas I should have traction in 3rd gear, If not, that should be funny hahahaha

I cant wait, the project finally takes more time that I expect at the start, cant wait to test my single and take my own impressions about the 6766.

285 semi-slick on pump gas will be fine. ;)

As soon as you start playing with ethanol, the character of the car changes ... a lot more torque will come, and you will then have traction issues.

Mine made 605 tq (at the hubs) on pump gas, and 703 tq (at the hubs) on 50% ethanol. That's a jump from 820nm to 955nm !!!

285 semi-slick on pump gas will be fine. ;)

As soon as you start playing with ethanol, the character of the car changes ... a lot more torque will come, and you will then have traction issues.

Mine made 605 tq (at the hubs) on pump gas, and 703 tq (at the hubs) on 50% ethanol. That's a jump from 820nm to 955nm !!!

How much PSI/Bar on pump gas Lux?

Pump gas : 1.7 bar (25 psi)

Ethanol : 1.95 bar (28.5 psi)

Ryan (2Bartuning) added a lot more ignition timing with the ethanol.

The Ethanol its the key!!! How much power hit to the wheels with pump gas at 1.7 bar?

The Ethanol its the key!!! How much power hit to the wheels with pump gas at 1.7 bar?

760 at the hubs on pump gas @ 1.7 bar

840 at the hubs on 50 ethanol @ 1.95 bar.

We would have made bigger numbers, but the turbo didn't want to : it was maxed out. :D :d

We gave it a try @ 2.1 bar, but no single bhp more ;)

760 at the hubs on pump gas @ 1.7 bar

840 at the hubs on 50 ethanol @ 1.95 bar.

We would have made bigger numbers, but the turbo didn't want to : it was maxed out. :D :d

We gave it a try @ 2.1 bar, but no single bhp more ;)

Quite nice numbers at 1.7 bar!! Love it, probably Im going to boost up at 23 - 25 psi, so I'll be arround this numbers with pump.

I want ethanol in my Island!! Probably the next year says BP and Shell.

JamieP numbers in the GTR are impressive...

Want, want, want!!!!!! :)

I've got the Top Secret Hood for sale! ;)

Today we are finishing the headwork, its hard to remove the springs without remove the head, all the work between me and my mate, running fast to finish the car in 2 - 3 weeks more including mapping, I hope that would be the date to finish the car. I cant wait, and in a month we have a track day to bring back the Supra to the past funny moments but with a lot more of horses :)

GSC S1 in and BC adjustable cam gears installed.

I ordered a RPS Twin clutch carbon/carbon, no jokes at this point. Expect to have the clutch here the next week.

I expent all the hours that I can in the car and my friend too, im on holidays so I think that I can finish the car in this two weeks of vacations.

I cross my fingers, Cody Phillips are waiting for me since a month of delay! No more delays!

Edited by Krimi (see edit history)