The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Big Yellow BumbleF*ck

jon_dragon

Dude thought YJOC closed?

Will need to get back on there.

Also where you work?

I'm back tomorrow with my whole garage in the van to go in storage, will have plenty of NA-T bits

1. YJOC is still closed. Luckily I managed to rescue this build thread before it happened.

2. I work at Toyota

3. Intercooler pipes would be handy but I still need to collect some kind of management and oil pipes too then I think Im about good to go.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. YJOC is still closed. Luckily I managed to rescue this build thread before it happened.

2. I work at Toyota

3. Intercooler pipes would be handy but I still need to collect some kind of management and oil pipes too then I think Im about good to go.

Can't help with intercooler pipes

Can with the management

Oil pipes?

Toyota at Clifton moor?

Dont worry, the flowers came off shortly after that pic was taken. From a distance they looked like muddy paw prints

Yeah, I did the Rico Rally in my old hard top. Best week EVER!!! But then I've never done dragonball...

Good man!! :thumbs:

I remember seeing some pictures Mallo did, the colour looked fantastic!! :cool:

Dragonball is just too much awesomeness ;)

He was a good photographer before he got incarserated.

Heard about that, was quite shocked as got to know him quite well since he went to DB from 2011.

Flowers??? You Batting for the other team?

Ross C is here also he's into that sort of friendly man stuff.

Yeah, watch out for that little you know what... his so sly, he takes the every you know what is a what approach in life :D

Yer he said that it had burned did he find out what went wrong?

He said that a brake line had worn though and fluid was leaking onto something warm. Last time I checked, brake fluid isnt as flamable as that seeing as its boiling point is about 260C

I rekon he's upped his fuel pressure with a remap and one of his fuel pipes burst. anyway. I found the last pictures of my old hard top...

Thats what happens when a BMW driver doesnt pay attention on a busy road. I was stopped in traffic and he hit me at about 50-60mph, he had enough time (luckily) to swerve to the right (into on coming traffic) and only write the car off. If he hit me square on I might not have been writing this now.