The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xbox One or PS4?

Septic

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought the graphics on GT games was terrible... GT5 was rubbish compared to forza graphics wise. I hate what forza has become now though. The games are getting worse!

I've been reading that Forza 5 is a shadow of what was originally planned, and they had to cut a lot back from the original design, to enable it to be to run in upscaled (not native) 1080p.

Probably a similar route Sony went down to get GT5 running well on the PS3 where they had limited modeled standard cars.

I've been reading that Forza 5 is a shadow of what was originally planned, and they had to cut a lot back from the original design, to enable it to be to run in upscaled (not native) 1080p.

Probably a similar route Sony went down to get GT5 running well on the PS3 where they had limited modeled standard cars.

Forza 5 has micro transactions:

"For 2,334 Tokens you can buy either a McLaren P1 or Ferrari Enzo. A Token pack costing £15.99 will cover either of those cars (you can buy packs of Tokens at the following prices: 100 is £0.79, 575 is £3.99, 1250 is £7.99, 2700 is £15.99, 8000 is £39.99 and 20,000 is £64.99), so with the 2700 Token pack that's one vehicle for £13.82. But there's much more expensive cars in Forza Motorsport 5, but the more Tokens you buy, the cheaper they are. If you bought the 20,000 pack (costing £64.99) the McLaren would cost just £7.58.

From the same pricing, a Veyron Super Sport will set you back £13.00, and the most expensive car in the game, the Lotus E21 will cost an incredible £32.50. The smaller the pack of Tokens, the more expensive they are, so the worst possible way of picking up the game's most expensive car would be to buy 100 of the 100 Token packs, bagging you the exclusive 10,000 Token Lotus E21 for a cool £79"

Which are disgusting at the best of times but at those prices and on a

FULL PRICE game it should be out right boycotted....

Gaming is going downhill because of crap like this.

thats nasty, they can shove the cars up their asses sideways for that money

always looking for more money, why not just add these things in game for free!

annoying how cod maps come out every 3 months and you have to pay for them, they make the maps that come with the game shite so you buy the map packs.

the maps are getting worse now too , maps seem boring and i think its just a way to make you buy the map packs.

all cars in driving games should be free and earned not having to pay for them.

greedy imo and they wonder why people copy games and buy second hand rather than buying new

thats nasty, they can shove the cars up their asses sideways for that money

always looking for more money, why not just add these things in game for free!

annoying how cod maps come out every 3 months and you have to pay for them, they make the maps that come with the game shite so you buy the map packs.

the maps are getting worse now too , maps seem boring and i think its just a way to make you buy the map packs.

all cars in driving games should be free and earned not having to pay for them.

greedy imo and they wonder why people copy games and buy second hand rather than buying new

This is why I haven't bought into "next gen" as it's not worth that title at all.

also gaming is turning into an very greedy industry and is putting me off completely. I only occasionally play my 360 now because there's so few new decent games about. Assassins creed was ok and gta 5 and that's been it really for a while...

New update for bf4 on ps4 today. I will let you guys know how I get on.

Sony and Microsoft are offering a refund on battlefield premium for ps4 now because of how the launch has turned out with multiple problems, there's also a law suit launched against them now !

Ffs will they ever get a launch right?! Bf3 was riddled with errors too.

Expect a mass gun nerfing patch in Jan.

Well I finished the single player campaign of BF4 (on PS4) so started multiplayer last night. We have a pretty shitty internet connection but I had no problems with getting kicked or sound drop out, in several hours of play. I even came top in my team in one round... although we still lost and I think every member of the other team still got a higher score than me :D

• 4 weeks later...