The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of season evening run/meet at pod Sat 19th

Shane

Looks to be a crap morning but after lunch seems good at the minute

What sort of times do fellow na-t guys think is achievable

Tomorrow I'll be at 7.5psi and hoping to be in the 13's with a 100+mph terminal.

When the boost is upped I'll have another go early next year, hope to be in the 12's :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry about your time - just keep your fingers crossed it gets to the end without breaking

Yer ill agree to that, i wont be properly launching the car as id rather drive it home and not have to replace a gearbox so times will be affected from that, a casual pull off i think will do, but i was curious as to what times are realistic from a 400bhp na-t :)

Tomorrow I'll be at 7.5psi and hoping to be in the 13's with a 100+mph terminal.

When the boost is upped I'll have another go early next year, hope to be in the 12's :)

Sounds good, ill find out in the morning if my boost leak is cured, if so ill be 14.5psi, and probably running 15's on the 1/4 lol

Might be worth chucking a helmet in just incase you were to break the 110mph terminal

Yer ill agree to that, i wont be properly launching the car as id rather drive it home and not have to replace a gearbox so times will be affected from that, a casual pull off i think will do, but i was curious as to what times are realistic from a 400bhp na-t :)

As a BPU I ran 13.3 @ 110 mph /as a 600hp single I did 12.0 @ 126 mph

Sounds good, ill find out in the morning if my boost leak is cured, if so ill be 14.5psi, and probably running 15's on the 1/4 lol

Might be worth chucking a helmet in just incase you were to break the 110mph terminal[/quote

I wouldn't think you will need a helmet running in the 15's

Might be worth chucking a helmet in just incase you were to break the 110mph terminal

Can't you go for a quick blast now and find out :D

Josh is bringing a helmet down with him for me just incase but it's super doubtful at 7.5 psi I'll break the 110mph terminal speed. I'll be happy with 100mph. It's going to be good having us both there as NA-T's, give some real world performance figures!

What time is everyone going down?

Myself fastcar and hopefully (fingers crossed) the dirtycat should be there for about 3pm :)

Ok great, well we intend to get there roughly the same time as you then, see you then.

I'll be coming along tomorrow, only live down the road now so it'd be rude not too!

Looking forward to seeing just how bad you car is, can't believe it's as bad as mine!

Im up and ready to start getting bits sorted :-), weather looks like its going to be kind to us for a few good hours I will be there earlyish aswell hopefully I wont get lost :-S

- - - Updated - - -

Im up and ready to start getting bits sorted :-), weather looks like its going to be kind to us for a few good hours I will be there earlyish aswell hopefully I wont get lost :-S