End of season evening run/meet at pod Sat 19th

Shane

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could well be up for this also, i can see it being very busy though.

Well I am hoping not.

Spoke to them and the only time they prepare/reserve club areas at RWYB days is when there is a big event the next day (Japshow etc). So as Turtle suggested, we just turn up and find an area to park.

Well I am hoping not.

Spoke to them and the only time they prepare/reserve club areas at RWYB days is when there is a big event the next day (Japshow etc). So as Turtle suggested, we just turn up and find an area to park.

Is there any point maybe meeting at the gate at a certain time and then all going in together ?

Well I am hoping not.

Is there any point maybe meeting at the gate at a certain time and then all going in together ?

That sounds like a good idea so then we can all park together.

Never been to a RWYB day!

Might be up for this if I can free up that day. Let me know if you need me to get in touch with my contact at Pod for an area. We could make this ChillyPod and have a party at the hotel on the Saturday night!!

now that's a plan cant think of anything better then to do a day at the strip then have a party!

Well I was thinking about 3 ish, that way it gives us enough time to find a suitable area and register for the track prior to the 4pm to 9pm session, but am open to suggestion.

Might be up for this if I can free up that day. Let me know if you need me to get in touch with my contact at Pod for an area. We could make this ChillyPod and have a party at the hotel on the Saturday night!!

Great, thanks JB, will pm you in a while.

I might be able to make this one :). I've been to and observed many RWYB days but never participated!

Look forward to seeing you J.

Ill be coming up aswell!

Will add you to the list.

1: Shane

2: Turtle

3: Purplewich

4: David P

5: Justin Bieber

6: Littler (Maybe)

7: Rich.2211 (Maybe)

8: Josh42

9. Abz

10. gdog1989

11. Fastcar

12. Axl

13. Tsia (Maybe)

14. J-Meiser (Maybe)

15: WildfireSupra

Edited by Shane (see edit history)

I think I'm getting there for 0900ish along with Rich.2211

What he said ^ :thumbs:

We're planning on going for the day so we shall meet you all there. There's a few friends coming with us running there cars as well, so if we roughly designate an area for us we will occupy it from the morning onwards :)

1: Shane

2: Turtle

3: Purplewich

4: David P

5: Justin Bieber

6: Littler (Maybe)

7: Rich.2211 (Maybe)

8: Josh42

9. Abz

10. gdog1989

11. Fastcar

12. Axl

13. Tsia (Maybe)

14. J-Meiser (Maybe)

15: WildfireSupra

16. JamieP

- - - Updated - - -

Just a random question is there places to get food on RWYB days like at the japshow?

Yeah always something open.

OK, have just heard back from Santa Pod and they have said we deffinitley do not need to reserve an area for the 19th. So who ever turns up first, choose a nice spot and then we can all just park alongside as we arrive. I know it's a little early to tell, but the nice weather we have been having is forecast to end very soon.

So, have been thinking, if it does turn out to be a wash out and the track is closed, maybe we could drive the few miles up the road and continue the meet at the American Diner in Finedon? The last meet we had there was great despite the rain.

- - - Updated - - -

Edited by Shane (see edit history)

My Old Girl survived another run of the Dyno Gauntlet and is at last ready to fight for a pint. :burp:

The numbers it has been reduced to are; 415 bhp and 382 ft lb torque @ flywheel. :)

:think: Interested to see how it fares against stock T.T, B.P.U. and singled Supra's to 500 bhp.

Praying for a dry day. :amen: