End of season evening run/meet at pod Sat 19th

Shane

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be interested but not to race I've only got a baby supra lol but would be nice to put faces to the names and watch some supras tear up the pod:d
Great, look forward to meeting you. And regardless of what you have, you should consider giving it a go and see how you do.

FFA I'm out already I'm on a 7-7 shift that day. By the time I get there there will be no time left lol

Oh that's not good, sorry to hear this Adam. You really are not having a lot of luck lately are you.

Definitely... dunno how many I'll bring but as we're local I'm sure I can drag some buddies along

Sounds good, give you a chance to test your new parachute then.

looks like it's turning into a decent meet, I might be up for this.

Yes, lets hope we have some dry weather so it actually happens and we can run.

1: Shane

2: Turtle

3: Purplewich

4: David P

5: Justin Bieber

6: Littler (Maybe)

7: Rich.2211 (Maybe)

8: Josh42

9. Abz

10. gdog1989

Edited by Shane
Added list (see edit history)

I just won't to see if I can get my BPU into the twelves. Think I will be giving it a few more revs of the line this time and just hope I don't break nothing vital:)

Same as me, seemed to hit a wall at around 13.3 and traps of around 107, but on my last run I managed and et of 13.8 with a trap of just 84 but a 60' of 2.1, but missed a shift into 3rd using manu, otherwise I think that would have been a great run.

Same as me, seemed to hit a wall at around 13.3 and traps of around 107, but on my last run I managed and et of 13.8 with a trap of just 84 but a 60' of 2.1, but missed a shift into 3rd using manu, otherwise I think that would have been a great run.

Same hear hit the wall at 13.1 and TS of 112mph. I'm sure if I do a good burn out then keeps the revs high on the start I could see a 12.9 maybe. Will have to see on the day what kind of revs will give me the best start. It's a bit hard getting off the line in manual with a nasty puk clutch

I should be up for this :)

Hi Steve, that would be great. Got round to fitting the blitz pipes I bought from you earlier in the year and they were a perfect fit for my application as was the nice twisty viper performance pipe you kindly gave me. Made so much difference and I can now happily boost without pipes leaking and popping off. Very pleased.

Hi Steve, that would be great. Got round to fitting the blitz pipes I bought from you earlier in the year and they were a perfect fit for my application as was the nice twisty viper performance pipe you kindly gave me. Made so much difference and I can now happily boost without pipes leaking and popping off. Very pleased.

:thumbs:

It's not to bad just dosent like being slipped to keep traction I hate it to be honest lol

Mine hates being slipped, it either wants to go or stop dead. Traffic is.. well.. interesting. I hate my clutch to lol. Just going to try and launch it with a good few RPM's and hope it hooks up and goes (and that my box doesn't destroy itself). R888's on the back should help me touch wood but I'll need to get some heat in them first I think.

Do we need to book tickets in advance for this Shane? I am currently down to be Hastings but I am changing plans as I'd much prefer this :D
. I wouldn't think so as it's billed as a rwyb event. But seeing it looks like we are going to get a good turn out I will call Pod on Monday to see if we a) need to reserve places, and b) see if we can reserve an area so we can all park together should it be busy.

. I wouldn't think so as it's billed as a rwyb event. But seeing it looks like we are going to get a good turn out I will call Pod on Monday to see if we a) need to reserve places, and b) see if we can reserve an area so we can all park together should it be busy.

Would be good if we could reserve an area but if not then maybe meet at the front gate at a set time and all go in together and park up

Would be good if we could reserve an area but if not then maybe meet at the front gate at a set time and all go in together and park up

Yes I agree. Will have a chat to them tomorrow if I get time and post back with the outcome. Wouldn't it be nice if it was weather like today.

Yes I agree. Will have a chat to them tomorrow if I get time and post back with the outcome. Wouldn't it be nice if it was weather like today.

I'll have everything crossed and maybe a sacrificial ceremony to the weather gods to keep the rain away :D