End of season evening run/meet at pod Sat 19th

Shane

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well that was some serious rain! Thanks for all who made it and it was good to meet some more members and chat, shame about the racing though. Did anyone get more than a single run in? I didn't even make one, just got close to the end of the queue when they decided to stop for the compulsory break and then it p*.*as down and called it off.managed to get my tenner back at least.

Well that was some serious rain! Thanks for all who made it and it was good to meet some more members and chat, shame about the racing though. Did anyone get more than a single run in? I didn't even make one, just got close to the end of the queue when they decided to stop for the compulsory break and then it p*.*as down and called it off.managed to get my tenner back at least.

Me, Biebs & James went off to do some drifting :D

Didn't know you could get the tenner back! Was great to meet you Shane! And to see other old friends :)

Wow wet or wot lol but we still had fun shame fastcar didn't get to do a run but woz great to meet david p homer justin bieber turtles head :) nice to put faces to names looking forward to next year and meeting more supra people now time to ring out my sox and point the na west lol ;)

The Legendary ABZ, Beibs and Turtle supra ballet sesh (With a cameo 180 from DaveP!), will go down in history! :D At one point I looked over mid doughnut and I could see both of you also pirouetting in sync :D Nice to meet a few more people and have an amusing chat in the pub over a beer afterwards as well.

Despite the weather I Still enjoyed myself today. :)

Pity it didn't hold off, yet everyone would've had a run if they hadn't stopped for lunchbreak during the dry spell, that place couldn't organise a vvank in a brothel.

Always good to see a herd of Supra's with their Nerds. :)

The Legendary ABZ, Beibs and Turtle supra ballet sesh (With a cameo 180 from DaveP!), will go down in history! :D At one point I looked over mid doughnut and I could see both of you also pirouetting in sync :D Nice to meet a few more people and have an amusing chat in the pub over a beer afterwards as well.

Despite the weather I Still enjoyed myself today. :)

Just rounding up a flock of scattered Supra's and herding them towards a dry Pub. :blush:

I didn't get a run at all either. Was going to give ABZ a go down the track but never got the chance lol. Was nice to meet doe new people and I hope Dave got home alright after the pub!!

For reasons unknown the battery decided it was flat, so I went back into the Pub and one of the girls telephoned her Granny to come and give me a jump. :D

Edited by David P (see edit history)

Just got home, I managed to get two runs in and a burger. I didn't get to see anyone else run unfortunately! Completely agree with David about the timing of the "lunch" break. Also, I couldn't understand why we were only using one lane when the other lane was fine? Still a great day though, I heard from a friend about the drifting antics :D Nice to meet a few new faces too and introduce myself.

Just got home, I managed to get two runs in and a burger. I didn't get to see anyone else run unfortunately! Completely agree with David about the timing of the "lunch" break. Also, I couldn't understand why we were only using one lane when the other lane was fine? Still a great day though, I heard from a friend about the drifting antics :D Nice to meet a few new faces too and introduce myself.

A 12.9 with N/A-T @ 7.5 lbs boost makes a very good day. :D

A 12.9 with N/A-T @ 7.5 lbs boost makes a very good day. :D

I'm just getting the video of my 12.9 run up :D Very happy with it indeed. Terminal speed of 115.83 which was great until I realised I needed a helmet and my head doesn't fit in a Supra when I'm wearing a helmet. Aerotop would of been ideal :D

Here's a video of my best run. 12.957 @ 115.83. 60ft time was 2.3 so I've got to work on my driving a bit :) Please excuse the running commentary on the vid!

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b502/Rich_2211/th_129511583_zpsaf884539.jpg

Not sure how to embed photobucket videos :blink:

That was a great run to go into the 12s. That's what I was hoping for if I had managed to get a few runs in

Here's a video of my best run. 12.957 @ 115.83. 60ft time was 2.3 so I've got to work on my driving a bit :) Please excuse the running commentary on the vid!

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b502/Rich_2211/th_129511583_zpsaf884539.jpg

Not sure how to embed photobucket videos :blink:

There is a lot more in that car, 2.3 is a terrible 60ft, get that down to 1.8 and you will be low 12's, maybe even a high 11.

We made the decision to pop down sat and got there at 4, signed in and got our selves in the queue ..... Almost got to the top then the shut the lanes due to the weather

GREAT

My girlfriend was going to do her first run in her 350z too which was a real shame

Was good to see everyone, if it wasn't for the weather it would of been a really good day, was looking forward going down the strip at night lol

We made the decision to pop down sat and got there at 4, signed in and got our selves in the queue ..... Almost got to the top then the shut the lanes due to the weather

GREAT

My girlfriend was going to do her first run in her 350z too which was a real shame

Was good to see everyone, if it wasn't for the weather it would of been a really good day, was looking forward going down the strip at night lol

Your car looks awesome in the flesh, one of my favourites by far :)