• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get people

why build it then? just to look at

its like " hey look what i have" i dont drive it tho :rolleyes:

lots of people build them and just let them sit there, shocking. i know they look good clean but if people are worried about chips ect.. then they cant enjoy it.

It's like being married to Scarlet Johnansen and rather than ploughing her untill all of your bodily fluid has been used up, you just sit and talk to her.

Pointless.

Get it out on the road, drive it like it is supposed to be driven and if you break it, fix it.

It's like being married to Scarlet Johnansen and rather than ploughing her untill all of your bodily fluid has been used up, you just sit and talk to her.

Pointless.

Get it out on the road, drive it like it is supposed to be driven and if you break it, fix it.

Nice analogy Gaz :D

Pointless.

Spot on.

Lol Im going to hold onto her. Some of the comments make me laugh as just because i keep things mint does not mean it does not get drove hard! Lol. I look after what i have, simple as that. Cheers though guys for making me see sense. Been out in it earlier and drove so good. Too much fun too break

making me see sense. Been out in it earlier and drove so good. Too much fun too break

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

Lol Im going to hold onto her. Some of the comments make me laugh as just because i keep things mint does not mean it does not get drove hard! Lol. I look after what i have, simple as that. Cheers though guys for making me see sense. Been out in it earlier and drove so good. Too much fun too break

- - - Updated - - -

I know you want to put a HKS 3.4 Stroker in that car! And a built box and aim for more power...:D

You know it makes sense!

Cheers, I just want to plough Scarlett Johansen. It's not too much to ask.

I'd bash the absolute granny outta her!! How illegal would it be to meet her and say "I've got a hardon and a carving knife. Choose wisely - One's goin' in yer..."??? You're the law man Gaz... Go! Lol

making me see sense. Been out in it earlier and drove so good. Too much fun too break

Few weeks and you will be back here, once it starts, it don't go away.

I lost the love a little while ago and nearly sold up for a Corvette Z06, but I'm still here and getting on with it, come to the decision that if I want a Corvette, I have to work hard enough to afford both at the same time, certainly keeps me motivated and looking at working with my own business :)

Few weeks and you will be back here, once it starts, it don't go away.

I've even considered breaking mine, for the pennies it's worth. Sometimes it's not the car you want to break but the future projects you want to fund that justify this.

I want a 6speed 1uz, and feel that every step further into my NA-t the longer away that gets. If you've completed your current project then it's definitely on the cards.

A 3.4litre build (as suggested) will only prolong your pain with more money spent on a project that will clearly end up down the same road, as with anything else you spend as you've said already dude. To be content is sometimes much more admirable than gaining more power.

I think you've build 2 legendary cars now. It's time for a third :D