The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting that breaking feeling again

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just break it and be done with it. If the car is all finished and your still thinking about breaking then it just wasn't meant to be. As above, if you thought about once then you'll think about it more and more. Just get it done and move on to the next.

Sounds like you need new project car.the gtr is

fantastic for the technology and how it just grips and goes.nothing special on the looks.the supra is a old car but looks so good.your car is credit to all the work you have put in.you could get a N/A do a v8 monster

It just wouldnt be right seeing all the gold parts fitted to everyone elses cars :-(

Do whats right for you though

Once youve got the feeling it will never go away no matter how much more money you throw at it to try and convince yourself

That considered, it's still his car. And there wouldn't be as many outraged people as there would vultures.

to be honest i think mine is one of the only cars thats prob worth the same, if not more, complete.....jus becuase of what it is and who built it etc.

to be honest i think mine is one of the only cars thats prob worth the same, if not more, complete.....jus becuase of what it is and who built it etc.

I think with the rare badge on it, that's definitely up there for the rarest supra as well on custom parts.

If he does break it, I feel for him. His Inbox will be a living nightmare.