The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting that breaking feeling again

Rob_Mitchell

That won't work I don't think because people will drop out because their best mates sisters daughters goldfish requires a heart transplant and the funds won't stretch.

I suppose you are right, I had to drop out buying some lights the other week due to some knob slashing my tyre so I imagine it's a massive pita if someone who is buying the engine does the same.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then i get flooded with pm's mate. Im going to have a decent chat with my family as they know what the car means to me and could talk sense into me.

Good luck with whatever you choose, at least even if you do sell or break it you have owned one of the best Supra's to ever grace these shores.

Once that feeling is there, I fear it'll never go away.

:( i know

Good luck with whatever you choose, at least even if you do sell or break it you have owned one of the best Supra's to ever grace these shores.

Thats why i still want keep it lol as i know i have something special plus " i built it"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, keep it. All that time, effort, money, love in building it just to rip it all apart again, what a waste. Plus the massive headache and hastle of breaking. Atleast enjoy it for a year or two.

yeah i know thats what i keep telling myself Chris lol

Because i dont want to spend no more cash on the car. Im done with it. Ill attend a few more shows i think and then ill decide later on what to do. I have been here before so prob keep lol

leave it as it is and enjoy it then bud. atleast get some use out of it

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, or Rob could take the advice of someone who piggybacks off his fathers car ;)

lol

The feeling wont go away... Ive wanted to sell mine ever since I first started to think about it. I tried to re ignite the love by spending more money on it with the Varis bonnet but it only dragged the process out. I took mine to a show on Saturday, pulled up in the show and shine section, wiped the dead flies off the front and walked off to enjoy the show. There were other guys there that must have been detailing their car for over 2 hours... I lost interest in 5 minutes lol. After watching all the track action I really wished I had gone in the mr2 to actually have fun and enjoy the car lol...

The feeling wont go away... Ive wanted to sell mine ever since I first started to think about it. I tried to re ignite the love by spending more money on it with the Varis bonnet but it only dragged the process out. I took mine to a show on Saturday, pulled up in the show and shine section, wiped the dead flies off the front and walked off to enjoy the show. There were other guys there that must have been detailing their car for over 2 hours... I lost interest in 5 minutes lol. After watching all the track action I really wished I had gone in the mr2 to actually have fun and enjoy the car lol...

why not use the supra?

It makes me sad to think nobody really just enjoys driving there car anymore ! However if its a gt-R you are after then so be it ! Our supra doesn't compare the new gt-r is an awesome peace of kit ! Nobody can argue the gt-r is a superior car !