The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 Highlights Video

ScottC

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you played up to myself and Scott when we were filming.. There will be lots of footage/flyby's etc of you/your car. Don't be a tart in front of the camera, you won't get filmed. Simple as that really!

I guess that explains why I am not in the video then:innocent:

O hang on:yu:

Great vid Scott. Without sounding like the missus, I was hoping for something longer but I appreciate the time and effort that goes into these things.

It's easy for me. I drive around listening to music and then give you DB video suggestions...lol.

H.

I'm trying to work out the 4th 'dream team car', we had the Do-Luck, GTR and Steves. I can only assume it was the 944, I know it was getting people a bit moist in the underwear department(especially with me with behind the wheel!) and I did accelerate away from Jamie at one point in time(we have it on video!), so yay to the 80's yuppie car :D.

It could be the 80's smoke machine out the exhaust that made it a dream team car though.....or the fact that I offered a 24/7 playing of my 'Definitive 80s' Music collection.

Errm think you'll find it was me in the SRD Merc, even Lee posted a couple of pics up... Your a bit slow Marc, especially around tight corners!! : rlol:

Errm think you'll find it was me in the SRD Merc, even Lee posted a couple of pics up... Your a bit slow Marc, especially around tight corners!! : rlol:

I'll admit that the train car park Gymkhana session was fun and granted that it's a single turbo, but it just had no class compared to the 94'pwoar'.....:D

You need to teach me that 'clap dance' H.

Its awesome!

:rlol:

You need to have a particularly fat chin to do it properly from the looks of it. That "clappy" dance is a private joke between me and Burna that has got a bit out of hand. I put a clappy smiley :clap: at the end of a particularly brutal comment to another member a while ago and Burna loved it.

I passed him and Pete at 85mph in the rain doing it. Mrs H was not impressed with my driving at the time.

The comments about the "rubber glove" and "son of a bed wetter" were mine too.

Glad you enjoyed it.:D

H.

I didn't get in the vids either :(

Me neither, nor Abz, but do you know why?................Because we are too frickin cool, people watching the vid would of been like 'aint nobody got time for dem tired old Toyota's, check out dem cool ass mo-fo's in the Porsche, Jag and Merc, dey some baller ass cars, dey got style.'

Why else do you think the 'questionable styled' Passat is in it, but not us ;), because we rule this town, b1tches!! :D.

ETA: Suck it.

Me neither, nor Abz, but do you know why?................Because we are too frickin cool, people watching the vid would of been like 'aint nobody got time for dem tired old Toyota's, check out dem cool ass mo-fo's in the Porsche, Jag and Merc, dey some baller ass cars, dey got style.'

Why else do you think the 'questionable styled' Passat is in it, but not us ;), because we rule this town, b1tches!! :D.

ETA: Suck it.

lol, that's what I was thinking but didn't want too say it

I can't believe the only bit that I had a hope of going to be in it though was when I was hunting down Fitz's car(with Turtleshead driving) at a serious pace as we overtook everyone, the camera cuts off just after they pass and cuts me out of the video :(

Otherwise a great Video, too much slow driving in it though:D

Guest v1ced

Great job with the Video Scott! Next year Will Be a new year with more awesome footage shots! That counts for everyone who wants to be a part of the video! The more footage everyone delivers, the more awesome the end result will be!

Where did 'dream team' come from? :D I never heard that till Ian said it?

See your post 125 on the Dragonball 2013 pictures/videos ;)

I wasn't "having a go" at anybody, just saying it was good to see some other supra,s that was on the run........... Steve m,s is probably my favourite supra ( even if it has a dirty alternator lol :D )

So Chill guys :blink:

Cheers

-Ian-

See your post 125 on the Dragonball 2013 pictures/videos ;)

I wasn't "having a go" at anybody, just saying it was good to see some other supra,s that was on the run........... Steve m,s is probably my favourite supra ( even if it has a dirty alternator lol :D )

So Chill guys :blink:

Cheers

-Ian-

lol, so it was directed at me then ;)