Dragonball 2013 Pictures/videos

JamieP

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes of the Supra convoy from the saturday tea time stop. Nobody knew we would be there and I think it scared the willies out of a few as they thought we were the Gendarmes. Lui was standing with me and took stills of almost everybody too, hence the flashes you all probably saw!!

I fooked that one right up:D tried to do a launch but it was not in race mode and it just pulled away normally:rolleyes:

Least you are in it, I was leading the last group and went past flatout from memory, guess I was just to quick:( I should be around the 1:20 mark

2 minutes of the Supra convoy from the saturday tea time stop. Nobody knew we would be there and I think it scared the willies out of a few as they thought we were the Gendarmes. Lui was standing with me and took stills of almost everybody too, hence the flashes you all probably saw!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sO5roHdN9E

I saw me in the out side lane in the 2nd group, woooow i looked like the Enterprise in warp factor 9 :yahoo:

- - - Updated - - -

How are the other vidoes coming along guys? :D

Cant wait to see them!

I think Scott could be busy :D

Least you are in it, I was leading the last group and went past flatout from memory, guess I was just to quick:( I should be around the 1:20 mark

I appear to have edited you out!! I will redo the video with you in it this time as I'm sure you are there.

There was a big gap after Abz Cabz went past so I removed it, choped your car out at the same time.

Great vid John

I did slow up as not sure it was you then we thought how the hell do you get in front of us lol

I appear to have edited you out!! I will redo the video with you in it this time as I'm sure you are there.

There was a big gap after Abz Cabz went past so I removed it, choped your car out at the same time.

John, don't worry mate, it really doesn't matter

I know there was a long gap, hence why I went past at speed, I had just overtaken the French cars in the shot after the Abz Taxi

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Great vid John

I did slow up as not sure it was you then we thought how the hell do you get in front of us lol

I built in a wiggle in the route to give somebody time to get ahead on the normal roads. Worked out perfectly for me to do it in the end.

Guest Budz86
I built in a wiggle in the route to give somebody time to get ahead on the normal roads. Worked out perfectly for me to do it in the end.

Sneaky! But great vid :D looking forward to the rest of them now!

Awesome thread, I regret not coming along this year, hopefully I will be able to make next year, Pete's right up is Hilarious and rather worrying!

And although Jamie you said you fluffed up that launch, you still managed to upstage everyone else who just did a flyby by actually coming to a stop and launching the car :D