MarkWs Bronze Behemoth - UPDATED page 42

Westy

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back at post 137 I posted re the green footwell lights and the fact that only the drivers side ones appeared to be working!? After a quick look the bulb and wiring on the passenger side didn't appear to be there at all and I feared that it had been ripped out at some point!?:rolleyes: The fastening clip was there though, so I stripped back the carpet to discover a green glow from behind the ECU cover...so I simply pulled the wire out and re attached it to the fastener. Appears it may have been pushed back when the carpet got refitted after being dyed black!?

I'm just glad it was an easy fix!:D

Another discovery is one that I didn't even know was an option until I spoke to Littler on the Eurotunnel back to the UK! The OEM green drivers door lock light:

Replaced the gaiters today with new black leather/red stitching items as my old gear gaiter was torn and looking well past its sell by date:

Eagle eyed amongst you will notice the ashtray light is now also red.;)

She's a stunner Mark, :thumbs: My favourite colour. Another fan of the stock look.

Bugger, Just realised I should have fixed my door handle light before I sealed it all up with dynomat.

Thanks mate! I love the colour!

Looks alright I suppose.... :D

:D

:p

Replaced the gaiters today with new black leather/red stitching items as my old gear gaiter was torn and looking well past its sell by date:

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc445/westy882/7B550863-5559-4BDD-9BF5-FA21F6FBA513-497-000000AE68AFEF32_zps305130b3.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc445/westy882/3AFDDE2C-7EED-4C0E-A121-C0B45E62517E-497-000000AE72C7F9BF_zps13731d16.jpg

Eagle eyed amongst you will notice the ashtray light is now also red.;)

Are those the ones off eBay? Iv got some to go on mine when I get the car back. Including for the doors.

She's a stunner Mark, :thumbs: My favourite colour. Another fan of the stock look.

Bugger, Just realised I should have fixed my door handle light before I sealed it all up with dynomat.

Are those the ones off eBay? Iv got some to go on mine when I get the car back. Including for the doors.

Yes mate...not bad for £14

Mark you really do have a knack for picking out some lovely Supras.

I might hire you to find one for me. I lack the vision when looking at the auction images to see a nice car. They often look a little shabby to me and I am instantly put off. But I love both the cars you have selected and the cleaning process you have put them through.

This one needs some UK spec brakes though ;)