MarkWs Bronze Behemoth - UPDATED page 42

Westy

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers guys...just whipped the wheels off and I got the offsets the wrong way round!:rolleyes:

Amended post 3.

The wheels are brand new by the looks of it...no marks on them at all and the original stickers still present and clean!:blink:

Mate to have one TT6 is good going but to have two with one being the rarest colour? You are a lucky man!

Love it! Looking forward to the updates with this new one :)

Question is when going to FastSix meet...what one to take ;) haha

Looking good Westy..

About the Spigot rings, they seem to be a non-fitment in Japan.. I fitted mine in Japan, after a few weeks pulled them off to find no rings.

Went back to the shop I bought from, they said its perfectly safe without, they never fit them on any car.. Needless to say I fitted them anyway.

Was the exhaust done totally by hand? Or by machine? Came out real swell..

Nice to see you found what you were looking for:)

Cheers Mario.:)

Good results, gonna give mine a go when I get some time..

Its miles better and is a drastic improvement on the look from the rear. I'm happy with how it came out considering it was still fitted, but would obviously be better to remove it for polishing...don't have time for that though.

Did I Read that this is gonna be your daily drive? :( Wonder how long that will last before you start your your black one instead Haha or your could alternate between the two :cool:

Dyed the parcel shelf and Polished your exhaust already, your on fire, dude I wish I had your Ocd I might actually get something done :D