The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MarkWs Bronze Behemoth - UPDATED page 42

Westy

I agree with you on the brakes mate...I'll run with these until they start to fail/need replaced and then I'll go full UK set up.

It is a very clean car. I am really fussy and tbh there are a few bits that are driving me nuts as I constantly compare it to my black car, which is an unfair comparison with this one being 6 years older with 20k more miles, but I'll get there with it!:D

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now who's copying ;)

Wasn't just Adam that told you about the key hole light on the door :p :p

Where's your new pics?!

:D

Looking good dude! You do know you going to have to change the bulb in the door lock to red don't you!? ;)

Now who's copying ;)

Looking good dude! You do know you going to have to change the bulb in the door lock to red don't you!? ;)

Yes mate...I need to replace the door cards anyway, so will do the bulb change at the same time.

Yes mate...I need to replace the door cards anyway, so will do the bulb change at the same time.

Any chance you could put up some photos showing the exact location and what's involved in replacing it please?

I want to know if it's woth the hassle of me taking all the sound deadening off.

Any chance you could put up some photos showing the exact location and what's involved in replacing it please?

I want to know if it's woth the hassle of me taking all the sound deadening off.

Will do...won't be anytime soon though buddy as still don't have the replacement door cards

Last minute decision but today myself, RossC, TonyTT, Gabriella and Ryan (Supraman) attended the Funky Power annual open day, so obviously I took some pics.:)

Funky Power NSX:

Best of the rest:

Decent day ruined by the good old Scottish rain!!! Highlight was another of Tonys burnouts!lol!

Edited by Westy (see edit history)

The NSX has had a massive make over...it used to be black with gold wheels...but it's always been a nice looking car.

Sorry mate...weather was overcast so didn't show off the paint to its true potential. Recaros aren't in yet as need to get the black headliner in first. All in good time!lol!;)

Edited by Westy
Pic added (see edit history)

The NSX has had a massive make over...it used to be black with gold wheels...but it's always been a nice looking car.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc445/westy882/5F496EB1-A1FA-4069-9631-DCE196DF04BB-846-000000C446C4E871_zps9e22d2b6.jpg

Sorry mate...weather was overcast so didn't show off the paint to its true potential. Recaros aren't in yet as need to get the black headliner in first. All in good time!lol!;)

I will forgive and forget if you promise you will get some nice sun shining ones in the very near future ;)

That's a crap excuse aswell man its a 30min job! never thought I would see you slacking! your Ocd levels must have dropped or are your meds now working? :D

:drool: man I cant wait til I whack the paint on mine! looks awesome mate

I will forgive and forget if you promise you will get some nice sun shining ones in the very near future ;)

That's a crap excuse aswell man its a 30min job! never thought I would see you slacking! your Ocd levels must have dropped or are your meds now working? :D

:drool: man I cant wait til I whack the paint on mine! looks awesome mate

Thanks buddy...really needs the sun to bring out the colour! It's been sunny all week aswell...can't believe it rained today for that meet!

Headliner I'm not 100% on how to do buddy, so been leaving that for my body guy (Liam!:D) to do for me!lol

Thanks buddy...really needs the sun to bring out the colour! It's been sunny all week aswell...can't believe it rained today for that meet!

Headliner I'm not 100% on how to do buddy, so been leaving that for my body guy (Liam!:D) to do for me!lol

You need the interior (map) light, sun visors, rear quarter speaker plastics out, this includes seats belts front and rear and a pillar trims out, think that's it then it just pulls away from a few clips and some sticky jacks

tbh let Liam do it its a right pain when you think about it :D

Your tyre supplier must love you Tony.

As for the headliner and the million other jobs you guys have for me, sort something out and i will get it done for you. It has been a while since i have worked on a Supra [GRIN][/GRIN]

I'll be down tomorrow :rlol:

:D Probably won't have the tools in the house required to do the work tomorrow everything is at work. Think Westy will be down next Sunday to get work done if you want it done then. Will have a look to see what is required.

:D Probably won't have the tools in the house required to do the work tomorrow everything is at work. Think Westy will be down next Sunday to get work done if you want it done then. Will have a look to see what is required.

As I said earlier, not needing anything done tomorrow. Just looking for your opinion on something as my car is as much yours as it is mine considering the work you've done in it lol

Whipped off the heatshields and fuel tank cover today to clean, rust treat and paint them before the Scotttish winter starts again!lol!

Must have been around a kilo of dirt in the fuel tank cover:

They have been rust treated and painted with three coats of smooth black Hammerite (same as I did on the black car).

Will have to refit them in the morning though as it takes an age for the paint to dry properly!:rolleyes:

Couple more pics of the car to prevent complaints (you know who you are):D