The mkiv Supra Owners Club

STAR T67R ~ 1.8 bar ~ 755bhp ~ 596ftlbs at the hubs

Carbon_Bullet

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the idea of the dials flicking to red near redline, looking good over all mate keep at it :thumbs:

The one and only "Heckler" creation :)

I can't help but think the lip at the bottom of the bumper and under the side skirts would look good in carbon fibre too :cool:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/23/y6a7areg.jpg

The skirts an bonnet vents will be carbon wrapped then sprayed again, an the front bumper is having the auto shine front carbon splitter, I just need to sort my money situation out.

Like the idea of repainting the guage needles...any pics of them fitted/lit up mate!?

Just waiting on the gauge faces being delieved then I can get the clocks put back together. Will update thread once done mate

The skirts an bonnet vents will be carbon wrapped then sprayed again, an the front bumper is having the auto shine front carbon splitter, I just need to sort my money situation out.

Yeah, I bet it costs a lot!

That should look awesome :cool:

Looks proper fresh in white - really like the colour choice.

Massive amount of time and effort you have spent, and it shows now its all coming together.

I bet you can't wait to get the engine in, as pedal power isn't the same is it :D

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?295214-How-To-Edit-Thread-Titles-and-Prefixes

Are you trying to put a symbol in the title? Sometimes it doesn't like it.

With regards to moving the thread, after checking the first page, I got bored of finding the images are not uploaded to the forum.

Putting either side doesn

To attach pictures directly to the forum, you need to click "Go Advanced", then "Manage Attachments" and upload them that way.

Then copy and paste the uploaded images into the post, with on one side, and ' alt='> Then copy and paste the uploaded images into the post, with on one side, and '> on the other of each image.

Have fun ;)

Edited by listy (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Standard

Hi, this is a nice project.

The newer version of the vehicle, as per this picture y6a7areg.jpg

I noticed the side does not have the factory split line(see red circle). I've always thought that this line detracted from the flow of the vehicle and made the OEM sides look like after market jobs. If retaining the OEM trim, is this a simple case of fill and sand? Why do more people not do this to get a clean look?

Hi, this is a nice project.

The newer version of the vehicle, as per this picture [ATTACH=CONFIG]186246[/ATTACH]

I noticed the side does not have the factory split line(see red circle). I've always thought that this line detracted from the flow of the vehicle and made the OEM sides look like after market jobs. If retaining the OEM trim, is this a simple case of fill and sand? Why do more people not do this to get a clean look?

These side skirts are after market ,RIDOX Skirts, however as i was building the car up, i did fibreglass an fill in the hair line split, as i wanted the smooth look, the skirts are now permanently part of the shell. This could have a knock on effect as if i hit a speed bump and damage the sides, it means the whole side of the car has to be re-sprayed, if i didn't blend them in it would have been easier.

• 3 weeks later...