The mkiv Supra Owners Club

STAR T67R ~ 1.8 bar ~ 755bhp ~ 596ftlbs at the hubs

Carbon_Bullet

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome Chris! I see i done a awsome job of modifying that cusco cage to fit your aerotop ;)

Really good seats mate ive got the same in mine there out of an evo 9 but ive got the Mitsubishi racing edition ones they're all black then recaro in red. Good price as well and like you said nicer than the dc5 ones people pay £500+ for. Car is going to be awesome when its done you're doing the right thing sending it to Lee trust me.

What rails did you use parry? I've been after a set of Evo 9 seats for a while now but wasn't sure what rails I needed or if I can just modify the stock rails? Cheers

What rails did you use parry? I've been after a set of Evo 9 seats for a while now but wasn't sure what rails I needed or if I can just modify the stock rails? Cheers

Made custom ones mate used the evo ones then the feet from supra rails. Not an easy job though to get both seats exactly spot on etc and low enough if I were to do it again id just buy the bride rails at £200 ish each.

Made custom ones mate used the evo ones then the feet from supra rails. Not an easy job though to get both seats exactly spot on etc and low enough if I were to do it again id just buy the bride rails at £200 ish each.

Sweet dude thanks for that! :)

I know a good fabricator so I think il be going the same route :)

:thumbs:

Looks awesome!!

Jelly:(

Cheers mate :)

Lovelly :)

I know, just carnt wait for it to be in the road

Love the carbon bits, the seats go with the interior well. Good job :thumbs:

Seats really do blend in quite well with the flocked interior, the seats are ace :)

The seats look ace :)

You know bud, I'm really happy with them, that bit of blue on the seat really breaks up the interior

Well the SRD team now have my engine and they've just started the rebuild.

The current setup is running the GT35R but now I've decided to sell it and hopefully if I can get the money in time I'll be going along with the precision T6766.

Full engine breakdown list will be available in next 2 weeks. Aiming for around a safe 650 bhp

As you can see from the pictures The SRD team have a right missin on there hands

7unegusy.jpg

emesu5yz.jpg

hese6e4e.jpg

mavytage.jpg

te6ynety.jpg

Edited by Carbon_Bullet (see edit history)