The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anybody keep there car anymore.......

RoyBoy7

Sorry Chris, didnt mean to upset you, you crack on :)

I'd just like to be accepted for who I am - Yeah i can be a prat and come up with wrong answers but im still learning my way with the forum. Im just like any other person on this forum when someone I feel steps out of line and says something that annoyes me I will fight back.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to be accepted for who I am - Yeah i can be a prat and come up with wrong answers but im still learning my way with the forum. Im just like any other person on this forum when someone I feel steps out of line and says something that annoyes me I will fight back.

I wouldnt worry!!! Harmless banter!! :)

your an utter nob.... and bloody ugly

COME AT ME BRO!! :boxing:

I for one agree with what you've said. Anyway these GTR owners are well and truely whipped. Can't keep away from the SUPRA owners forum ;)

Times change, people change and grow up, priorities change, boredom/frustration sets in, any or all of the above.

Couldnt agree with you more....having owned the car for 7-8 years and been singe for 6 of those. If I hadn't put such silly money into it I would be out of it by now.

Ive found the fun is in building and progressing the car, once there is nothing left to do it gets very boring very quickly.

Really?! :conf:

I got excited every time I got into my car when it was "just" BPU and am now SERIOUSLY excited to turn the key for the first time now I'm all singled up... An emotion I can't see disappearing any time soon. :)

For me the thrill is in having the finished product to use and enjoy - the building is an interesting part of the ownership experience, but not the main effort.

Ive found the fun is in building and progressing the car, once there is nothing left to do it gets very boring very quickly. I cant wait till mine sells so I can buy a cheaper £4k car and start stripping out interior and buying bits for it...

It can get boring waiting for bits to get done. I've not driven mine for nearly two month :(

Had mine since June 2000. It was a stock TT 6 speed.

I upraded(?) to BPU in 2008 and I intend to keep the car as it is for now.

So by 2025 I'll be ready to go big single :D

I don't have the money, skill or inclination to do big power projects.

I can see how the project is engrossing (and I enjoy reading people's thread) and I can also imagine when it's over, how the boredom can set in.

Luckilly, I have the memory of a goldfish, ergo no boredom for me, and I have the memory of a goldfish, ergo no boredom for me.