The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brazil's Build - Project (Do Luck V1)

Brazil

Does having 19s really affect handling/traction compared to 18s? Only ask as I'm going from 18s to 19s and am a bit worried

All depends on how you drive I guess.

I never really drive like I've stole it, so I've noticed no difference. But I do avoid certain roads more due to pot holes.

If like some you like to get it sidewards etc, it prob does.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
What's going on with the car dude?

They sent he crank bearings to a laboratory to check for over heat stress plus other test like metal composite test.

I'm totally over it, but need closure. One thing is for sure I wont be rebuilding it out of my own pocket! If the garage decides to cunt me off then sell it in bits.

• 3 months later...

Gents everything on my build thread is for sale including my new CCW wheels that had only been on the car for 1000 miles cost new 5,050 GBP door to door I am willing to let go for 3,500 GBP including the tyres on it, Toyo R888 on the front and Need to check on the rear but they were tyres ideal for tuning it on the dyno.

12642642_10156456398795258_2489341405729806238_n.jpg

SalesOrd_23747_from_Weld_CCW_LLC_1616 (1).pdf

I'm so gutted for you. If you was super man that supra of yours is 1000% your kriptonite. Good luck with getting some money back in your pocket for the pain it's caused . Shame the 4th ? engine build was also a disaster.

Bigger man then me if something had done me over that many times I would just kill it with fire for the satisfaction of watching it burn.