The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul brown cars?

awu98

I'm certainly interested in Lbm getting a passport pic from him and telling us it is him in the pic and the name is Paul Brown. I can't see the brothers finding a bloke from an office over the road called Paul Brown to take a picture of!

So are we certain (scorling?) that the pics of 'Paul Brown' in the Bentley are taken at that warehouse location pointed to in the earlier Google maps pictures? The shot down the side with the building at the end looks different to me - ie: doesn't look like a single flat sided building with car park at the rear.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was ever really biased, I think people are just annoyed at how they've been treated and how the man claiming to be Paul brown on this forum is dodging the main questions put to him.

even after being patronised I was going to give him a chance but now I don't think so...

Fair point, in all fairness if a quick google now brings up this thread and the one on the MLR then I'm sure people decisions will be made for then anyway :shrug:

In my opinion "Scorling" has shed a lot of light on the subject and is well placed to have an unbiased visual and verbal account of this business. With so many great supra's consistently on offer on OUR club site that can be verified by US or by looking at private individual sales.....you would have to have a kami-kaze attitude to chancing a relationship and your hard earned money with anything that sounds dodgy.

And if this is OR is not dodgy.............IT SOUNDS DODGY.... SO I WOULD NOT RISK IT.

Colonel Mustard, in the library, with the lead pipe?

I raise your Colonel with a Delboy, in the back alley, with a wheel brace.

I'm joking of course and I'm sure Paul's documents are winging their way to my inbox as we speak :)

So are we certain (scorling?) that the pics of 'Paul Brown' in the Bentley are taken at that warehouse location pointed to in the earlier Google maps pictures? The shot down the side with the building at the end looks different to me - ie: doesn't look like a single flat sided building with car park at the rear.

The line of cars on post 335 is without doubt the access road to the left of the unit.

I am going to my unit in a couple of hours. I'll drop in and say hello. I'm an impartial observer in all this and I'm happy just to see what sort of reaction I may get if he is around.

In the event I don't return, tell my wife and kids I love them ...

He (??) does have premises on said business park, it's impossible to find even with directions. It is down an alley off one of the roads behind some radio/communications (IIRC) premises. there is a yard which holds 15 -20 motors with room for 5 more inside a unit. When I bought my car this was the dedicated Supra showroom with all other cars at the main (??) showroom. Would of been at least 15 cars there mostly Supra's and mostly in shocking condition (cheap kits and poorly matched paint stood out, didn't bother inspecting any).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]158678[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158679[/ATTACH]

Which looks like Here:

http://binged.it/R2EqV7

Doesn't look like the same place.

In fact this pic:

looks like here:

http://binged.it/SxkwH0

With the clocktower on the building in the background.

But that's not the same place as in Lbooths pics.

So it looks like Lbooth took pics of a different warehouse to the one Paul Brown is claiming to work from.

Edited by tbourner (see edit history)

Which looks like Here:

Doesn't look like the same place.

In fact this pic:

looks like here:

With the clocktower on the building in the background.

But that's not the same place as in Lbooths pics.

So it looks like Lbooth took pics of a different warehouse to the one Paul Brown is claiming to work from.

Correct the line of cars with Paul brown in the photo is not the same location as shown on the maps. The maps show the dedicated Supra showroom on lincoln rd represented by PB in post 343.

Edit: Just seen the post above would appear both 'showrooms' are on lincoln rd!

Edited by Lbooth (see edit history)

Correct the line of cars with Paul brown in the photo is not the same location as shown on the maps. The maps show the dedicated Supra showroom on lincoln rd represented by PB in post 343.

Which maps?

This one:

Is where you took the pics out the back.

This one:

Is where Paul took the pic by the Bentley.

I can't see Paul Brown having shown any pics other than the latter location, the former location of your pictures has never been shown in any of Pauls pics. Even the pics of the Silvia doors show the trucks etc in the background of that second link I posted.

You are right. The clock tower is in the development where I have my unit. The pictures that Lbooth has loaded look too leafy and pleasant for High Wycombe, although the barbed wire helps to put it back in context. I have never walked round the back of the unit, it is possible the pictures were taken there but it doesn't seem right.

You are right. The clock tower is in the development where I have my unit. The pictures that Lbooth has loaded look too leafy and pleasant for High Wycombe, although the barbed wire helps to put it back in context. I have never walked round the back of the unit, it is possible the pictures were taken there but it doesn't seem right.

The pictures of the location I have given are taken from the top of the ramp in front of the silver supra shown in the second photo of PB post 343. This unit is where I purchased my Supra. This is his dedicated Supra showroom and is a different location from where he has presented himself in the photo in front of the line of cars.

It is 50 yards away, check it out if it doesn't seem right.

The pictures of the location I have given are taken from the top of the ramp in front of the silver supra shown in the second photo of PB post 343. This unit is where I purchased my Supra. This is his dedicated Supra showroom and is a different location from where he has presented himself in the photo in front of the line of cars.

It is 50 yards away, check it out if it doesn't seem right.

This one:

Is here:

attachment.php?attachmentid=158678&d=1349361235&thumb=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=158679&d=1349361253&thumb=1

which looks to me like here:

http://binged.it/SxpXWy

If you pan around it you can see the steps and the ramp which come out from the shutter door.

So you went to the other place first and he then walked you across to the 'dedicated Supra showroom'?

This one:

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/paulbrowncars/blackberryphotos082.jpg

Is here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=158678&d=1349361235&thumb=1

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=158679&d=1349361253&thumb=1

which looks to me like here:

http://binged.it/SxpXWy

If you pan around it you can see the steps and the ramp which come out from the shutter door.

So you went to the other place first and he then walked you across to the 'dedicated Supra showroom'?

Correct, but it is the only location I visited and only dealt with (actual name would be nice) an asian guy.

Yup that's right. That's the place I visited when I went to view a supra. There were a few TT6s and some Evos in the smaller shed like building in those photos.

Right well now I'm completely confused.

Where's Paul when you need him! Next questions are Why do you have 2 premises? Are they both yours?

So does anyone know the location that Bargain Cars used to have? Someone said they were just down the road, like in the same estate?

Right well now I'm completely confused.

Where's Paul when you need him! Next questions are Why do you have 2 premises? Are they both yours?

So does anyone know the location that Bargain Cars used to have? Someone said they were just down the road, like in the same estate?

I think that both if not more of the company's in that area are run by these 2 asian fellas and due to the crap reputation they can't move their stock so keep changing company names, maybe that is paul brown and they are using his name.. He could be a bodyshop technician that they've stuck a suit on and parked a few cars up to take photos of while they think of the other excuses to avoided questions.

It would explain the bank statement issue, and the rumours of these 2 asian brothers owning these company's.

This fella in a suit, if it is paul brown could just be a company ploy by these brothers to try and change the image while they hide out and do whatever they do behind the scenes.

I think that both if not more of the company's in that area are run by these 2 asian fellas and due to the crap reputation they can't move their stock so keep changing company names, maybe that is paul brown and they are using his name.. He could be a bodyshop technician that they've stuck a suit on and parked a few cars up to take photos of while they think of the other excuses to avoided questions.

It would explain the bank statement issue, and the rumours of these 2 asian brothers owning these company's.

This fella in a suit, if it is paul brown could just be a company ploy by these brothers to try and change the image while they hide out and do whatever they do behind the scenes.

Seems the most likely tbh...

To me, this is too obvious with the amount of similar stories and receipt proof that has been provided, willingly by members on here.

If I was PB, a man of an honest company selling high powered Japanese and mainly Supra cars with my reputation on the line on this forum and the implications, I would take time out to provide concrete, solid answers and not post up small efforts of responses as and when. The repercussions of this would be too damaging for the business and could even ruin it.

It's now Friday, and little has been done to prove us wrong from PB.

The people behind this, IMO, are fraudulent and thus should be banned. Unless PB can detail each questions that's been asked with specific answers with backed up proof (pics, reason for name on receipt etc) then all he'll be doing from now on is keeping us going by saying he'll reply in due course.

Whoever you are, you're a shame on the Supra community.

To me, this is too obvious with the amount of similar stories and receipt proof that has been provided, willingly by members on here.

If I was PB, a man of an honest company selling high powered Japanese and mainly Supra cars with my reputation on the line on this forum and the implications, I would take time out to provide concrete, solid answers and not post up small efforts of responses as and when. The repercussions of this would be too damaging for the business and could even ruin it.

The people behind this, IMO, are fraudulent and thus should be banned. Unless PB can detail each questions that's been asked with specific answers with backed up proof (pics, reason for name on receipt etc) then all he'll be doing from now on is keeping us going by saying he'll reply in due course.

Well said!

Umm its not looking good for Mr Pb..

More nonsense.

So if you went into a Virgin store would you see RB everytime your there???

Ok enough said.

We had a lovely chap just drop in and have a look around our place.

Hopefully he will post some stuff on here to clear things up a little.

More nonsense? Why have you not answered the simple questions then? I don't mean this offensively but if you just answer the questions and they are valid reasons then thats fair enough isn't it.