The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul brown cars?

awu98

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume this isn't the same Paul Brown Cars, as it was dissolved earlier this year.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/6211f282d4fcb17ce91b86a21d3368ec/compdetails

Name & Registered Office:

PAULBROWNCARS LTD

GROUND FLOOR

2 WOODBERRY GROVE

NORTH FINCHLEY

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

N12 0DR

Company No. 07407717

Date of Incorporation: 14/10/2010

There is only one company called 'Paul Brown Cars' ever to have been incorporated in the UK. It's possible to trade without being a Limited Company, but I would have thought it unusual?

I assume this isn't the same Paul Brown Cars, as it was dissolved earlier this year.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/6211f282d4fcb17ce91b86a21d3368ec/compdetails

There is only one company called 'Paul Brown Cars' ever to have been incorporated in the UK. It's possible to trade without being a Limited Company, but I would have thought it unusual?

Here's another Paul Brown cars:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C331985

This is starting to get very confusing :confused:

More nonsense.

So if you went into a Virgin store would you see RB everytime your there???

Ok enough said.

We had a lovely chap just drop in and have a look around our place.

Hopefully he will post some stuff on here to clear things up a little.

Just curious, will this 'lovely chap' be a long time serving member with credibility? Or A new user to the forum with little or no post count (possibly from the same IP addess) to justify your story?

ESSENTIALLY IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS!!!!

There are a lot of biased people on here.

Its a big shame really

Spending time searching the thread for a distraction rather than answering the questions!

Paul this is pathetic. Answer the questions. This is NOTHING to do with race! Calling them two asians is like saying those two White guys so leave the race crap alone....

Ok the bank statement incident is plain simple to explain. Was gonna leave the easy bit to the last but you guys seem to be getting very impatient

We had to buy a car from comapny X.

We have the funds coming in from the customer who is buying a car from us that day. So rather than have that customer pay us on our PDQ and then we wait 5 days for it to clear (as it was a Saturday morning he paid). Take the cash out (and be lumped with a £200 fee to withdraw the cash) to pay company X.

Why not use their wireless PDQ to pay them direct???? Put us in a better position as we have the new stock asap and have it sold asap. Helps company X out too as they wont be lumped with 2% charge when paying cash into their bank.

Doesnt affect the customer buying of us as the contract was between us (PBC) and the customer, How we direct the payment (most cost efficient way) is upto us.

Im suprised you intelligent guys couldn't work this possiblilty out for yourselves???

Or were you too busy asain bashing??

Hey???

Ok the bank statement incident is plain simple to explain. Was gonna leave the easy bit to the last but you guys seem to be getting very impatient

We had to buy a car from comapny X.

We have the funds coming in from the customer who is buying a car from us that day. So rather than have that customer pay us on our PDQ and then we wait 5 days for it to clear (as it was a Saturday morning he paid). Take the cash out (and be lumped with a £200 fee to withdraw the cash) to pay company X.

Why not use their wireless PDQ to pay them direct???? Put us in a better position as we have the new stock asap and have it sold asap. Helps company X out too as they wont be lumped with 2% charge when paying cash into their bank.

Doesnt affect the customer buying of us as the contract was between us (PBC) and the customer, How we direct the payment (most cost efficient way) is upto us.

Im suprised you intelligent guys couldn't work this possiblilty out for yourselves???

Or were you too busy asain bashing??

Hey???

So your neighbouring trader, who uses your exact selling techniques, is also your supplier? And how did you have access to their card machine? You walked a customer over to a competitor to make a payment?

You must understand how this looks...

Spending time searching the thread for a distraction rather than answering the questions!

Paul this is pathetic. Answer the questions. This is NOTHING to do with race! Calling them two asians is like saying those two White guys so leave the race crap alone....

listen mate your the type of @nob@ we avoid selling too

your a complete waste of time.

Of course this is about dodgy asians all i have been hearing is dodgy asian this dodgy asain that.

So dont tell me its NOT about Asains you sound more stupid than you actaully are.

- - - Updated - - -

So your neighbouring trader, who uses your exact selling techniques, is also your supplier?

No mate not supplier but we can buy of them if we like time to time.

Working in a bank, that does not sound right but hey ho. I've followed the topic an here's my bit, someone who lives on my road buys cars from PBC and speaks well of them. A repeat customer since moving to the area. She came across to me recently because she bought a new car and was sayin how she liked it but when she was at PBC saw "cars very similar to mine" so it interested me looked it up, bit pricey but you have to make a living. It's been a very shocking read so far as literally her words are a direct contradiction to what a lot of people have experienced. I will be coming over to have a look at your supras as I am looking to upgrade from my NA as soon as my insurer will let me. I hope my experience is like hers.

JP

Of course this is about dodgy asians all i have been hearing is dodgy asian this dodgy asain that.

So dont tell me its NOT about Asains you sound more stupid than you actaully are.

As an asian, this has absolutely nothing to do with race. Using adjectives like asain does not make you racist nor does it constitute a 'whichhunt' as someone described it.

- - - Updated - - -

No mate not supplier but we can buy of them if we like time to time.

This is the most useless and off topic post in this thread.

This is the most useless and off topic post in this thread.

Agreed... I wouldn't buy a car from you Paul so no worries there! Iv bought all my supras and supra related parts from the club and will stick by that. it does not make me a nob to think people have the right not to get scammed by two scummy blokes (asian or not!) who keep changing companies and operating under companies that are dissolved!

Edited by JasonR24 (see edit history)

I think Paul needs to chill. Pick a post with a question in, quote it, answer it then move on. Ignore all the waffle posted in between until he's done then go back round again.

It's going to take a while I reckon to sort all this out one way or another, but we're a pretty powerful group who can affect sales so it will be worth dealing with it properly.

That explanation is tenuous at best, implausible at worst. Playing the race card smacks of desperation in my opinion. If I'm honest I think you are writing your own obituary.

I don't think Paul raised the question of Asians etc...

As I undersatnd it, it was a descriptive term used prior to anything he said. And a resonable desciption too I feel.

Edit: Just Dnk quoting a member off the DriftWorks foum.

This made me laugh and taken from the thread on DW.

It's cos Paul brown cars are actually run by two dodgy Asian guys! My friend bought a black 34 GTT off them/Paul brown cars, and they were dodgy as hell, trackies and doing deals in side streets, unlike the lovely garage they pretend to advertise from!

Also Darret asked the question about would the forum be bothered as much if Asians weren't involved? Implying that perhaps some forum members were being racist

within this thread...

In my view, that is not the case and was perhaps inadvertenly unhelpful?

By the way if I was potenrially up to no good and someone reported me to the authorities, I could hardly be upset if they described me as white or Caucasian or White

European etc...because I am.

Let's drop this thing now, once and for all. Seriously.

By the way, I've now received copies of Paul's Driving Licence and Passport.

Well it seems he is the guy in the car etc. You know, the white guy in the car. Sorry for being descriptive. Doh! I meant racist. Yadda yadda...

Whether members are ultimately satisfied with his other answers is another question, but in the meantime, he seems to be the man in the photos.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/paulbrowncars/056.jpg

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/paulbrowncars/051.jpg

The other mods will take a look at his passport and licence in due course.