The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what does your other half think about your supra?

listy

My other half won't drive it, because she's too afraid of damaging it... Initially she encouraged me to sell it so I could get an integra ( I telly wanted one at the time) but ever since I kept it and got a daily the only thing she moans about it the lack of cup holder!

I personally think she loves being seen in it round town!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine isn't keen. She's driven it once in 2 years, only because she had to. She hates going anywhere in it because of the noise and lack of room if our little girl is in the back. She used to drive my Impreza and my M5 loads. Our little girl loves it though! She loves the speed etc! :D

My relationship with my car is a lonely one for sure!!

My missuz hates it with a passion, won't even go in it she says why have I made it so dangerous, I'm not even allowed to take my little boy in it :-(

Im always flying solo!!!!!

I bought mine a few months after I started going out with her, She loves the speed and the attention the car gets but always thought it to be a waste of money especially after I rebuilt the engine with forged parts lol we are getting Married in two weeks time and she sugested to dig the supra out off the back garden (it's been there the last 11 months as I'm working and have no time with the wedding), get it cleaned taxed and motd , and we will get a few photos taken on the day off the wedding with the car at the photo location , to which I'm smileing although now I've to get it out and cleaned aaarraaggghhhhh

Ps last febuary i spent £3000 on a six speed getreg conversion and she didn't craic up so I think she likes it haha

Edited by Darragh
Can't spell (see edit history)

When i had mine, i picked Lindsay up in it for our first date, back roads and it was wet. Needless to say in the time after that 3yrs+ she was never i it again, she hated the car.

She always said the exhaust had fallen off due to it being so loud, in fact i thought it was quiet compared to some, hahah.

My other half hated my red supra, space etc inside, the noise it made and the fact she didn't have nothing to look at compared to me when I was driving, sold that and I waspish quite a lot of love for cars, couldn't find anything that gave me a rush as when I was driving the supra!

As soon as she see the white supra I got part ex'd in against the 200sx I had she was the one that persuaded me to keep it, I think it was partly because she knew in my heart of hearts I wanted another as I was planning to sell it straight on, and it looks a lot better in white!

So I keep it, she's even washed it for me twice now! I think she's a keeper! :)

ive got a new phone coming tomorrow and ordered a cover for it off ebay, told g/f and she said ,Does it say "i love supras" on it ,to which i replied "No dear but it does have a tyre pattern on as was the closest i could find to being car related".

she still loves how fast it goes thou, just likes getting digs in at me whenever she can lol

Guest suprasteven
Mine hates it!

Prob because im always in the garage cleaning it! or talking about it!!

Ditto!!

She likes GTR's