Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha hardly a beater dude, havnt seen you going about! Not the same boxing in fiesta's without another a supra....least the dogs are safe :p

LOL that was funny that night haha! Completely forgot about it!

Yeah, I'm just disheartened with it just now I suppose! Lots to do to it and it is whether to sell and come back to Supras in the future (probably the correct thing to do, but I don't want to :p ), save and mod this one or keep this one for now and save up for a nicer one down the line! Decisions!

Either way, being on here and seeing updates like yours here make me envious! :D Looking forward to seeing it when it is sorted :)

LOL that was funny that night haha! Completely forgot about it!

Yeah, I'm just disheartened with it just now I suppose! Lots to do to it and it is whether to sell and come back to Supras in the future (probably the correct thing to do, but I don't want to :p ), save and mod this one or keep this one for now and save up for a nicer one down the line! Decisions!

Either way, being on here and seeing updates like yours here make me envious! :D Looking forward to seeing it when it is sorted :)

This is my 3rd supra after all and it is defiantly a keeper! I'm sure you will keep her and work on her when you can!

What all have you got planned for it still?

My mind changes almost as much as yours to be honest Alex haha! Facelift lights all round, facelift indicators, nicer wheels and then a start on the interior would probably do for a while. As well as a respray! I like the idea of full Ridox and such, but I keep looking at this picture:

and thinking that it is pretty much perfect!

nice to see it arrived in 1 piece :D , hope the damage is an easy fix for you bud.

Yeah it did dude, cheers :D the cracks have already been repaired on the inside so will be getting the outside finished off tomorrow when it gets prepped for paint :D

I was looking forward to getting it back next week but I'm now due offshore at the start of the week do will have to wait at least 3 weeks now :(

if you don't mind me asking who do you get to do your bodywork? is it in Aberdeen? I've been told about a few places including paint technic but no-one who's given advice has actually put their cars there for paint so I'm taking opinions with a pinch of salt.

I use Neil phillips in castle park in ellon, he's done all my work on all my cars, family cars and a few others I know and good prices!

MarcAB10 used ellon auto-body and done a good job.

What is it your needing done mate?

the car needs a blow over and some attention to a few places, generally a good tidy up as its sat for 18months while I singled it during my times onshore. My only concern is that the lastime i had a blow over done the paint started flaking off the sills and front bumper 6months later as they hadn't prepared the car properly before giving it paint.