Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How are you collecting this or is it being sent to Srd for when your car comes down?

Will get it sent down to SRD for easiness bud

Leave it Full carbon Alex, should match in nicely with the spoiler ;) nice purchase :thumbs:

I think you might be right dude ;)

Leave it carbon, carbon looks so sexy :p :eyebrows: :drool:

I do like carbon :D

Full carbon for now. You can always spray it further down the line if you fancy a change.

That is a true fact actually :thumbs:

Fair enough. I would just have imagined that people that had access to Ethanol would tune the car up with that before the additional expense of going single.

As far as were aware, everyone just goes to hybrids/single/big twin set up. The amount I've spent so far on this new set up is the same price as just going single/twins would be. But with the set up I'll be running, i want to see what the true potential of hybrids are and not go down a single/twin route unless I have to further down the line..

That's the supra down at SRD now ready for lee to start his magic tomorrow. Big thanks to him already for going through everything with me and telling me what will be done and etc. We have decided to go methanol instead since it's easier to get hold of.

Can't wait to get the car back already lol.

Here's some of the goodies waiting for the car aswell :D

5u2uqyva.jpg

e5e8ybe4.jpg

abupymyn.jpg

4e9aqeta.jpg

ehusu7yh.jpg

dene7y9e.jpg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Yum! Nothing like shiny new stuff! Hope the next stage of the build goes smoothly! Looking forward to the results! :thumbs:

Will take you out weather permitting bud

I'm not going to lie to you Alex....I'm more than a little jealous of your new bonnet :drool:

It's been a long time coming dude, love the TS bonnet

I shall have a nosey when I drop the gearbox off mate

Lee has offered to pick the box up if need be dude, they want to get started tomorrow on the build lol

I haven't done a search yet, but what ethanol % is in the meth?

None as far as I'm aware, they are made in different ways, both 109 octane, you use a lot of methanol though, if you used 1 litre of pump fuel you would use 1.6 litres of ethanol or 2.1 litres of methanol, so you need big injectors for methanol.

None as far as I'm aware, they are made in different ways, both 109 octane, you use a lot of methanol though, if you used 1 litre of pump fuel you would use 1.6 litres of ethanol or 2.1 litres of methanol, so you need big injectors for methanol.

Thanks Jamie. That's what I wanted to know. Sticking with ethanol thus.

Cheers ;)

Luc